Did she fall or was she pushed? Swede in custody after "mute" Thai wife falls from Pattaya 8th floor condo

webfact

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Revlife7 said:

At the hosptial, she is already passed away. She is in rest in peace. The polices cannot find more the evidence from that lady. It is kindly of hard to find proof if her hubby did go wrong or not. 

It depends. If they find evidence on her of certain kinds of bruising which would indicate that he held her against her will before throwing her or if he has scratch marks indicating that she fought back to avoid her fate. There may be other evidence in the room of a violent fight. There may also be a motivation too. If all of these were to be in place it would be a very hard murder/manslaughter case to defend.

51 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

This will be a tough one for the cops. Their standard operating manual says everyone falling from a high place is a suicide.

Now they are going to have to put some grey matter to work to find a different theory.

Yes, but only because it wasn't a farang fall.

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Must have been some argument.

How do you argue with a person who is mute?

They had been together four years; I imagine they way to communicate. Even mutes can make noises, body and sign language, pounding on tables or themselves; throwing things about. 

Could not resist, and can't believe no one else noticed here either which is probably why I avoid this site like the plague, too busy worrying about poor unequal treatment than facts. Take a look at his posture and pose after his "wife" has just died in pic two. Is that the stance of a man who has just lost his soulmate? Laid his cards out right there.

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

certainly is ... I wonder if he had had enough or she slipped .....    the slipped don't sound too plausible :shock1:

Yeah, I don't get it either - when I slip, I fall down, I don't fall up and over... though maybe the word "slipped" was used incorrectly...

Either way RIP good soul... 

35 minutes ago, biplanebluey said:

I wish you people would read properly------- She is dead.In my opinion she is better off anyway.Can you imagine a life being deaf or dumb and having a permanently crippled body.RIP poor young lady

"...better off anyway." 

Stay classy. 

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

A very sad ending for an already down and out girl, in a down and out country that a lot, "NOT ALL" farangs take advantage of, "just speaking out". RIP

Looking at his stance and arms out wide, i.e. his position, to me implies attitude, possible steroid junkie, drugs, alcohol and that rule from that manual would only apply to farangs.

I dare say, justice will be served Thai style.

I don't know how muscular you are ( probably not at all given that you find him muscular), but to classify someone with almost no visible muscle as a steroid junkie is a bit crazy. How he looks is easy to attain without help of steroids at all. Maybe you got a bit of a small guy complex.

Might even be sing language he is displaying as i find the fingers strange. But I don't know enough to make a valid comment. 

"Big struggle" inside the unit means NOTHING other than,, they argued, and struggled inside the unit,, does NOT mean he followed her to the balcony and pushed her off,, Could be as simple as they argued,, she went out to balcony, to cool off,, and slipped/fell,, or even jumped,, But ya,, bit of an issue that this scenerio is NEVER suggested when a Farlong slips/falls/jumps, or is pushed,,, 

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Must have been some argument.

How do you argue with a person who is mute?

She's mute not deaf.. one way argument

same as her ticket to the ground floor... he's gonna have a tough time convincing anyone she slipped... 

7 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Maybe ban condos to fix the problem?

Or simply make it a FINE if railings aren't a safe hight,,, THAT alone,, will FOREVER negate the question of a slip/fall over a railing,, At a safe hight,, an accident is pretty much a non-event,,, Just doesn't happen,,,, At a safe hight,, a person that falls was either pushed/thrown, or jumped,, 

46 minutes ago, robblok said:

I don't know how muscular you are ( probably not at all given that you find him muscular), but to classify someone with almost no visible muscle as a steroid junkie is a bit crazy. How he looks is easy to attain without help of steroids at all. Maybe you got a bit of a small guy complex.

Might even be sing language he is displaying as i find the fingers strange. But I don't know enough to make a valid comment. 

Not at all, small guy complex, I doubt it, 183 height, 91kg weight and know a little bit about steroids having trained at the gym for a decade, many years ago, without personally using roids, although seeing and talking to guys who were on it.

I never stated that he was muscular, and you are entitled your opinion as much as I am, as I said I have seen many guys use roids, and know when I see one who has is on or has been on roids, again, I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to your, no need to question my masculinity or size, as I stack up quite nicely.

I did mention in my post that those were my observations, roid user, drugs, or alcohol, oh and I didn't have a dig at anyone, and I won't ask who has the small guy complex or how muscular you are, not interested.

As for "sign" language, I wouldn't know, as I am not deaf, but you did observe something, there you go !  

4 hours ago, Thechook said:

Now reverse the roles.  Yep farang fall no problems.

Body language, to me the guy looks guilty, but this could be completely wrong.

Reverse the role, the article would read falang jumps from balcony , no sign of struggle.

If the guy is guilty give him what he deserves, the only problem we all have is that when it is a falang male on the deck no more is ever said or done.

Sad really, RIP poor girl.

7 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Not at all, small guy complex, I doubt it, 183 height, 91kg weight and know a little bit about steroids having trained at the gym for a decade, many years ago, without personally using roids, although seeing and talking to guys who were on it.

I never stated that he was muscular, and you are entitled your opinion as much as I am, as I said I have seen many guys use roids, and I when I see one who has been on roids, again, I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to your, no need to question my masculinity or size, as I stack up quite nicely, I did mention in my post that those were my observations, roid user, drugs, or alcohol, oh and I didn;t have a dig at anyone, and I won;t ask who has the small guy complex or how muscular you are, not interested.

As for "sign" language, I wouldn;t know, I am not deaf !  

You have known many roid users.. I have known a few too but not at this size.. if he used he used it wrong or not at all. 

Just find it curious that you label someone a roid user without him having visible signs of it. Its even hard to know when someone is muscular if they use roids or not .. and to claim that someone like this is a roid user is crazy in my opinion.

Its not about how muscular I am,  just have seen many small guys automatically call someone bigger a roid user without any evidence at all. Just because they could not get big (be it genetics - lack of good food program - or just not knowing how to train) so they classify everyone bigger as a roid user.  That ticks me off at times because to get bigger it takes years of training and loads of effort and just dismissing all that to roids (even if someone is clean) is just demeaning of the effort they put into it. 

That is why I tagged you as one because I truly don't see how this guy is muscular.. and without that.. how do you even suspect he uses roids...

Your entitled to your opinion but its nice if you can back it up a bit with some logic. 

As for sign language.. just looked it up its not international.. so communication would have been real hard for the guy.

From the little bit I've seen and heard, it's doubtful he pushed her.  Just sayin'.  

Sometimes people do things for dramatic effect, and the thing they're pretending will happen (but don't really intend to do) actually happens.

I was in China, many moons ago, with my Chinese g.f.   We were in the lobby of a fancy hotel.  There was an incredibly detailed & delicate free-standing sculpture there, (mother of pearl, depiction of an ancient battle scene), possibly worth a million dollars.  I was joking around for her, and pretended I had lost my balance and was falling in to the sculpture.  I actually almost did!   but missed it by a millimeter.  The hotel staff weren't amused.

Different scenario, but as relating to the tragic death of the Thai lady:  Perhaps she was pretending to jump, and then lost her balance and actually fell.   Stranger things have happened.

3 hours ago, Revlife7 said:

The writer must be getting wrong information. She is not mute. She is a Deaf person. You all said how can they agrued? She uses sign language. Therefore, it is not a lot of hand waving and gestsure. 

If she was deaf, she could speak and lip read, no need for sign language!

3 hours ago, Revlife7 said:

The writer must be getting wrong information. She is not mute. She is a Deaf person. You all said how can they agrued? She uses sign language. Therefore, it is not a lot of hand waving and gestsure. 

Believe me lots of gestures/body movement/pragmatics  with someone using sign language in an argument. 

Archived