Did she fall or was she pushed? Swede in custody after "mute" Thai wife falls from Pattaya 8th floor condo

webfact

3 hours ago, Revlife7 said:

The writer must be getting wrong information. She is not mute. She is a Deaf person. You all said how can they agrued? She uses sign language. Therefore, it is not a lot of hand waving and gestsure. 

Considering  Thais never listen, one has to conclude they are all deaf!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked him up and he´s from the small town I live in (pop ~ 6000) and a convicted felon. The provided link is from a Swedish sight with a database of convicts.

https://lexbase.se/personsok?Search[fullname]=karhapä&Search[personal_id]=&Search[city]=&_=&s=f83b3eb48551d5318e420bfa33de0203

He was convicted for assault and the punishment was 1 month in prison but i Sweden these convictions 99% of the times get transformed to "communityservice" and in this case equals 50 h.

He punched a guy a couple of times at a local "hoe down".

I don´t know if that says something about hi´s caracter :coffee1:

3 minutes ago, Grovst said:

I looked him up and he´s from the small town I live in (pop ~ 6000) and a convicted felon. The provided link is from a Swedish sight with a database of convicts.

https://lexbase.se/personsok?Search[fullname]=karhapä&Search[personal_id]=&Search[city]=&_=&s=f83b3eb48551d5318e420bfa33de0203

He was convicted for assault and the punishment was 1 month in prison but i Sweden these convictions 99% of the times get transformed to "communityservice" and in this equals 50 h.

He punched a guy a couple of times at a local "hoe down".

I don´t know if that says something about hi´s caracter :coffee1:

Well the prosecuter in any Court case would be utilising your research for a Murder/Mans slaughter conviction so it's not exactly a good look. I would say our Swede friend is in hot water.

I am a long-time reader of ThaiVisa.com.

I have been reading of people falling for 3 years.

I have tried to rationalize this problem, BUT I can't.

Too many people " FALL" from Buildings in LOS.

LOS has 66 million people.

USA has 350 million people.

The "per-capita" numbers don't make sense to me.

LOS has more people fall from buildings in 1 year than USA has in 5 years.

A LOT of PUSHING from buildings going on in LOS.

MACH MACH "crazy in the heat" in  LOS.

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Must have been some argument.

How do you argue with a person who is mute?

When she pounds on you or kicks your shins. RIP lady to young. I wonder how this will play out in the end another BIB pointing photo shoot??

4 hours ago, Revlife7 said:

At the hosptial, she is already passed away. She is in rest in peace. The polices cannot find more the evidence from that lady. It is kindly of hard to find proof if her hubby did go wrong or not. 

Interpretation of the "facts" is a BIB specialty stay tuned. 

1 hour ago, robblok said:

You have known many roid users.. I have known a few too but not at this size.. if he used he used it wrong or not at all. 

Just find it curious that you label someone a roid user without him having visible signs of it. Its even hard to know when someone is muscular if they use roids or not .. and to claim that someone like this is a roid user is crazy in my opinion.

Its not about how muscular I am,  just have seen many small guys automatically call someone bigger a roid user without any evidence at all. Just because they could not get big (be it genetics - lack of good food program - or just not knowing how to train) so they classify everyone bigger as a roid user.  That ticks me off at times because to get bigger it takes years of training and loads of effort and just dismissing all that to roids (even if someone is clean) is just demeaning of the effort they put into it. 

That is why I tagged you as one because I truly don't see how this guy is muscular.. and without that.. how do you even suspect he uses roids...

Your entitled to your opinion but its nice if you can back it up a bit with some logic. 

As for sign language.. just looked it up its not international.. so communication would have been real hard for the guy.

Let me ask you this, have you ever heard the term that use of roids makes you aggressive ?

To clarify my meaning from my post, roids, drugs, alcohol make you aggressive, I made the judgement, right or wrong that he is a roids, drug, alcohol user, and from that use, probably sent her on her way over the balcony.

I know how many years it takes to beef up without the use of roids.

There is no logic in my post, just an assumption, like most, right or wrong 555

RIP to the girl bu farang alive thai dead farang guilty money has to come in play here and farang goes to jail..

Thai ladies are very hot head and they like to fight but do not touch or you will pay and pay.

looks like roid rage ,ive seen these people just snap , most of these body builder types look stupid walking around bulked up with legs like chickens ,trained fighters like myself  beat these guys all the time in and out the ring i hope it was an accident   ,its going to cost him thats for sure ,losing his lady now all the stress of bib 

19 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Let me ask you this, have you ever heard the term that use of roids makes you aggressive ?

To clarify my meaning from my post, roids, drugs, alcohol make you aggressive, I made the judgement, right or wrong that he is a roids, drug, alcohol user, and from that use, probably sent her on her way over the balcony.

I know how many years it takes to beef up without the use of roids.

There is no logic in my post, just an assumption, like most, right or wrong 555

Yes I have heard that roids can make you aggressive, but its an mainly untrue thing. It goes something like this if your an idiot without roids on roids your a bigger idiot.. it just enhances certain traits that are there already. But on a far lower level as alcohol. Alcohol is still king in bringing out aggression.  Just to give some substance to my claims.. there are countless fights in bars, but almost non in gyms (that is where roid users mainly). 

I have no idea if the guy is a roid or alcohol user and if he was aggressive or not.  I can only say that if he is guilty I hope he will rot in jail. 

4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Well, I'm glad the cops are investigating and not saying straight away that it was suicide or an accident. I wish they'd investigate first every time someone falls or commits suicide without telling us their conclusions minutes after they arrive. 

RIP, young lady. All very sad. 

Agree it is very sad

An example might be a nice hotel I stayed in Prachuap Khiri Khan.  We get to the room, there is no balcony, the windows hardly open.  It's a panoramic glass encased view of the seaside below.

I tell my girlfriend, wouldn't it be nice if there was a balcony here, sure I can sit by the window and drink my coffee and look out at the beach, but it would be much nicer with a balcony.

My girlfriend says, you can't fall from this room so you safe here.

Not sure what I'm getting at here but I'd probably prefer the risk of having a balcony.  

1 minute ago, Wazza1 said:

Why would he push her, he had the perfect woman, couldn't talk at all.

and wouldn't it be strange having an argument with her, it would be like talking to yourself.

He might know sign language?  

It can be quite intense language.

The entire story doesn't add up.  And he is probably guilty without much investigation,

Well. Sorry for her if she slipped. But i had gf in Thailand where1 went out on the15cm edge outside the building. Drunk on 7th floor. Had one that injured herself with a knife. All this when i found out they cheated on me and confronted them. So its going to be interesting to follow this case

Archived