Did she fall or was she pushed? Swede in custody after "mute" Thai wife falls from Pattaya 8th floor condo

webfact

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can image to be a Deaf guy. Deaf people have a life such as work and travel. Because you have no experience to understand how to feel to be Deaf person's life. Of course, the hearing people look for a easy life to hear everything. Therefore, the Deaf people arent 100% dumb. I see some the hearing people are really dumb. So they are just a human being.

This lady who passed away is really damn hot. My facebook feednews was covered of her pictures by her friends posts. They were sad and cried that she is in RIP. I also dont think it is right to add her picture here.

On 4/20/2017 at 10:41 AM, hobobo said:

If she was deaf, she could speak and lip read, no need for sign language!

Hahaha. She is a Deaf lady. Therefore, thw Deaf lady doesnt speak and read lip at all. How can she communite? It is sign language. Obvoisuly, someone has no education in Deaf community. 

On 4/20/2017 at 0:18 AM, Grovst said:

I looked him up and he´s from the small town I live in (pop ~ 6000) and a convicted felon. The provided link is from a Swedish sight with a database of convicts.

https://lexbase.se/personsok?Search[fullname]=karhapä&Search[personal_id]=&Search[city]=&_=&s=f83b3eb48551d5318e420bfa33de0203

He was convicted for assault and the punishment was 1 month in prison but i Sweden these convictions 99% of the times get transformed to "communityservice" and in this case equals 50 h.

He punched a guy a couple of times at a local "hoe down".

I don´t know if that says something about hi´s caracter :coffee1:

Oh wow Lexbase.  Haven't heard that for many years since I worked on a big legal case as a defense contractor

4 hours ago, Revlife7 said:

Hahaha. She is a Deaf lady. Therefore, thw Deaf lady doesnt speak and read lip at all. How can she communite? It is sign language. Obvoisuly, someone has no education in Deaf community. 

Revlife7, go educate yourself. Google "how do deaf people communicate" - that will be a first step. Don't remain dumb.

On 4/20/2017 at 7:11 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

By using very aggressive looking sign language.

I kid you not. My daughter is in the Fire Brigade and she has to learn sign, in the event of her finding a deaf mute in a smokey tower block and having to lead him to safety.In the event of the event becoming difficult, she has to use angry looking body moves and stances and over accentuate the signs, like she is speaking in capital letters, to give the appearance of shouting.

Did you also know that there are different signs for different accents? i didnt, but apparently one learns different signs for Scottish people etc. 

One also has to learn a different English to talk  with Scottish people .......:smile:

Archived