whats the best way to pay my electricity bill in advance?

riorobc023

will be leaving for one month , how can i pay in advance for electricity to make sure they won’t shut me down? Is it possible to do this through 7-11 or K bank mobile etc? last time i had to drag my thai friend to help me out, it seemed like they didn't speak a lick of english when i went with her too.

Also what is the leniency period in which i have to pay after a due date? For example my due date for my bill is usually the 18th of every month. I won’t be back until the 25th.

im assuming i need to do this with TRUE phone bills/internet/tv bills as well?

thanks everybody

I paid in advance at the MEA headquarters on Rama 4, just a few minutes walk eastward from Klong Toie MRT Station. However, they have a temporary office at the end of the sub-soi that runs along the new HQ construction site (where the MEA building was, I guess). I walked up to the security office at the corner of the sub-soi and showed them my bill. I was pointed down the sub-soi at the edge of the construction site and left. When you turn left, look for rather big orange signs saying MEA. Good, quick service. Several people at the MEA temporary office spoke English.

On 22/04/2017 at 0:46 PM, KhonKaenKowboy said:

Set up auto-debit.  They give you a form, go to your home bank branch and they will fax it back to MEA.

i beleive this takes a couple of months to set up??

Archived