Australian TV Kodi addon

burgerking

To Subpar, I am in Thailand and not using any VPN, I saved Channel 9 BNE in my favourites a long time ago from MX Aust add-on and it still works fine. I am sourcing my channels 7,other 9,10 play,ABC News 24 etc from add-on ZEM TV sports source "NET TV" under other categories in red. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, gkroo said:

To Subpar, I am in Thailand and not using any VPN, I saved Channel 9 BNE in my favourites a long time ago from MX Aust add-on and it still works fine. I am sourcing my channels 7,other 9,10 play,ABC News 24 etc from add-on ZEM TV sports source "NET TV" under other categories in red. 

Well done gkroo.

:thumbsup:

zem-kodi.png

Zem - Sports - NetTV - >>click here for all categories<< - Australian

Capture100.JPG

Capture97.JPG

Capture98.JPG

Capture99.JPG

How to Install Zem Kodi Add-on Guide

1. From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source
  2. Select None and type the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
  3. Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type fusion
  4. Select OK and go back to your Home Screen
  5. To install the VinMan java files: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file > fusion > xbmc-repos > International > repository.shani-x.x.x.zip
  6. Wait for Add-on enabled notification and then select Install from repository
  7. Shani repo > Video Add-Ons > ZemTV > Install
  8. Wait for Add-on enabled notification

12 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

Well done gkroo.

:thumbsup:

zem-kodi.png

Zem - Sports - NetTV - >>click here for all categories<< - Australian

Capture100.JPG

Capture97.JPG

Capture98.JPG

Capture99.JPG

If I could press like more than once I would. I dont know how you found it but well done.

I just had a quick look, a current affair on channel 9 and home and away on channel 7, what was I thinking, lol . That's the rubbish I didn't watch when I lived there.

Great streams, no buffering etc.

Up until a month ago I also had 6 Foxtel Sports channels on this link,Fox Footy (AFL) , Fox League (NRL) and 4 others for Super Cars etc etc. I am hoping that these may be re-installed by the developer ???

Up until a month ago I also had 6 Foxtel Sports channels on this link,Fox Footy (AFL) , Fox League (NRL) and 4 others for Super Cars etc etc. I am hoping that these may be re-installed by the developer ???

Sports are easy just go to zem and check out premiere channel for AFL and rugby.
Typical I use zem all the time and never thought to look for Oz tv channels on there [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For strong NRL fans like myself, "Premier Sports" have the official NRL rights either thru Fox or Channel 9 to televise every game live. There are numerous places to find "Premier Sports" on ZEM Sports however a lot of these seem to suffer from buffering. I have found that the site called PV2 Sports and "Premiure Sports", as they call it !!!  has virtually no buffering at all & watch at least 3 games per week on this site. Tomorrow at 5.00pm NRL Test between the Kiwis & Oz !!! 

For strong NRL fans like myself, "Premier Sports" have the official NRL rights either thru Fox or Channel 9 to televise every game live. There are numerous places to find "Premier Sports" on ZEM Sports however a lot of these seem to suffer from buffering. I have found that the site called PV2 Sports and "Premiure Sports", as they call it !!!  has virtually no buffering at all & watch at least 3 games per week on this site. Tomorrow at 5.00pm NRL Test between the Kiwis & Oz !!! 

I just said all that in the previous post [emoji23]
I didn't mention pv2 as nothing has worked there in days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, gkroo said:

I have found that the site called PV2 Sports and "Premiure Sports", as they call it !!!  has virtually no buffering at all & watch at least 3 games per week on this site. Tomorrow at 5.00pm NRL Test between the Kiwis & Oz !!! 

Only SD quality but no buffering.

But it's the Broncos vs the Panthers.

Capture111.JPG

1 hour ago, tlcwaterfall said:

Thank you. I have this app already and am back in Australia now.

Works reasonably well with 10Mbps here.

Not sure how well it will work with a VPN in Thailand.

Apps on the playstore don't need a vpn, but going by the rating of 2.8. I wouldn't expect too much of it.

It is also strange that Playstore says " incompatible with all your devices" .

34 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

Apps on the playstore don't need a vpn, but going by the rating of 2.8. I wouldn't expect too much of it.

It is also strange that Playstore says " incompatible with all your devices" .

All of my Australian tv apps from the playstore require a vpn to work outside of Australia.

Just now, tlcwaterfall said:

All of my Australian tv apps require a vpn to work outside of Australia.

Are they free tv apps similar to the one here downloaded from the Playstore or apps from a certain Australian channel.

I have currently 3 Android apps, which all have the same channels as in the one talked about here, and they all work without vpn in Thailand.

5 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Are they free tv apps similar to the one here downloaded from the Playstore or apps from a certain Australian channel.

I have currently 3 Android apps, which all have the same channels as in the one talked about here, and they all work without vpn in Thailand.

They are free tv apps from the individual channels. Catch up apps with live tv as well on most of them.

Would be very interested in the apps that work without a vpn.

6 hours ago, tlcwaterfall said:

They are free tv apps from the individual channels. Catch up apps with live tv as well on most of them.

Would be very interested in the apps that work without a vpn.

The apps from the individual channels indeed need a vpn, as they are intended for the Australian viewers, while the apps downloaded from Playstore are intended for an international public and so don't need a vpn.

I haven't tried this one yet, but the ones I have and which have an identical menu layout, work without vpn ( that is at the times when they actually work ).

From the comments in the Playstore, this seems not be often with this one, but I don't see any mention of vpn in there as well.

I use Live NetTV to get the Australian TV channels.

It's a standalone Android app not using Kodi.

Only SD quality but all channels work and there is no buffering.

I don't know how you guys take nice clear screen captures but here's a photo taken with a phone.

IMG_6011.thumb.JPG.444bf3219bd90afd27ffc106b3825a88.JPG

18 minutes ago, burgerking said:

Yes i have the freeview app downloaded on my android box works very well.

I looked for that last night but could not find it in the Google Store.

It must be region specific.

I looked for that last night but could not find it in the Google Store.
It must be region specific.

Great info. here thanks.
I'm just starting to play with my android device and notice I have android version 4.2 sdk.
Is there a software and firmware upgrade, or do I need to do a hardware upgrade and buy a new box? If I need a new box, what is the recommendation?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 minutes ago, carlyai said:

Great info. here thanks.

I'm just starting to play with my android device and notice I have android version 4.2 sdk.

Is there a software and firmware upgrade, or do I need to do a hardware upgrade and buy a new box? If I need a new box, what is the recommendation?

There will be no firmware upgrade for your box other than maybe some custom firmware somewhere on the web, but that is something for experienced people.

So yes you will need a new box.

look for something with Amlogic S905 or may be S905X processor, with at least Android 5.1.

Stay away from S912 processors or Rockchip processors, as they will give you more problems then you will like.

Feel free to send me a pm if you want more info.

Archived