Australian TV Kodi addon

burgerking

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, carlyai said:

I'm just starting to play with my android device and notice I have android version 4.2 sdk.

Is there a software and firmware upgrade, or do I need to do a hardware upgrade and buy a new box? If I need a new box, what is the recommendation?

Kodi 17 does not support Android 4.2.

If you still have 4.2 and your box is a few years old, it’s time to upgrade.

One member did post something about another fork of Kodi that you could use on earlier version of Android... I'll try to find it.

5 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

Kodi 17 does not support Android 4.2.

If you still have 4.2 and your box is a few years old, it’s time to upgrade.

One member did post something about another fork of Kodi that you could use on earlier version of Android... I'll try to find it.

There are several forks out there, but it is just delay of execution, as they only have the SSL enabled but are still based on Kodi 16.1, but Kodi 17.1 is actually a completely different software and that's why Android 5.0 or higher is needed.

Soon the addon devs will stop supporting Kodi 16.1 and you will have to upgrade anyway.

On 5/3/2017 at 3:51 PM, Jai Dee said:

Well done gkroo.

:thumbsup:

zem-kodi.png

Zem - Sports - NetTV - >>click here for all categories<< - Australian

Capture100.JPG

Capture97.JPG

Capture98.JPG

Capture99.JPG

Seems as the lucky find was short lived, as NetTV has now been removed from the Zem addon :angry:

17 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

Seems as the lucky find was short lived, as NetTV has now been removed from the Zem addon :angry:

Thanks for the warning.

I will not update mine.

I have my System Settings Addons set for Never Check for Updates as I am a firm believer in "if it ain't broke don't try to fix it".

:smile:

14 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

Thanks for the warning.

I will not update mine.

I have my System Settings Addons set for Never Check for Updates as I am a firm believer in "if it ain't broke don't try to fix it".

:smile:

Can you double check if in the version you have the NetTV is still working?

6 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

Already have.

Capture115.JPG

Capture117.JPG

/Edit: but Channel 9 is not working now.

I had a back up of the 6.6.0 and checked. The first Channel 9 in the list isn't working, but the following does load.

Will disable auto update for Zem now :smile:

I didn't check out the NetTV before, but this is an addon version from the LiveNetTV apk. Same channels inside, so that is probably why it is removed, as the APK dev didn't approve the addon version.

Same has happened in the past with Mobdro and UKTvnow addons. The devs of those APK's get their funds from the ads, so disapprove the addon versions.

17 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

I see that 8 hours ago NetTV was reinstated "but a little slimdown" in Version 6.6.2.

/Edit: I just installed it and there is Australian TV listed but there is no content.

4 hours ago, gkroo said:

Slow TV" now has the Australian channels listed as well as some additional ones and also some NZ channels. Checked 7,9 & ABC and they were all working.

That is working well in Version 6.6.2.

Capture120.JPG

Capture121.JPG

plugin.video.ZemTV-shani-6.6.2.zip

On 5/8/2017 at 5:48 AM, gkroo said:

They have returned !!! .."Slow TV" now has the Australian channels listed as well as some additional ones and also some NZ channels. Checked 7,9 & ABC and they were all working.

I checked mine last night.

My ZEM TV addon is at version 6.6.2 and the Australian channels are all working OK under "Slow TV".

They are only SD though.

2 minutes ago, tlcwaterfall said:

Are you using an Australian  vpn for them to work?

No VPN required.

I'm not sure how the addon works but after you select a channel you get a flashed message a couple of times on the screen "loading local proxy" then the streams play.

1 hour ago, Encid said:

No VPN required.

I'm not sure how the addon works but after you select a channel you get a flashed message a couple of times on the screen "loading local proxy" then the streams play.

Local proxy is when it engages F4Mtester

Just for all the Aussies out there... if you  are interested in watching AFL football replays, I just found some in 720p HD VOD streams buried in the Phoenix addon.

Start the Phoenix addon, select PD Sports VOD, then select Bits N Pieces, scroll down until you come to AFL.

They currently have matches dating from 16 Feb 2017 to 28 April 2017.

Capture130.JPG

Capture131.JPG

3 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

Just for all the Aussies out there... if you  are interested in watching AFL football replays, I just found some in 720p HD VOD streams buried in the Phoenix addon.

Start the Phoenix addon, select PD Sports VOD, then select Bits N Pieces, scroll down until you come to AFL.

They currently have matches dating from 16 Feb 2017 to 28 April 2017.

Capture130.JPG

Capture131.JPG

Thanks for this info. We just need the live streams now.

On 5/8/2017 at 10:04 AM, Jai Dee said:

I see that 8 hours ago NetTV was reinstated "but a little slimdown" in Version 6.6.2.

/Edit: I just installed it and there is Australian TV listed but there is no content.

That is working well in Version 6.6.2.

Capture120.JPG

Capture121.JPG

plugin.video.ZemTV-shani-6.6.2.zip

All dead today. Let's hope they get online again.

They get their streams from LivenetTV and Solid Streamz, or vice versa as all 3 have the same channel list, and they are all 3 laying dead in the bed today

Archived