Australian TV Kodi addon

burgerking

16 hours ago, gkroo said:

Dear Jai Dee, have you happened to find a source for "Foxtel Sports" Aust ??

No but I'll have a hunt around to see what I can find.

Is that a paid subscription or is it free to air (FTA)?

All the links provided so far in this topic have been to FTA streams, therefore NOT illegal.

/Edit: It would seem that Foxtel Sports is a paid subscription service that is geolocation locked to Australia only.

Streaming to a device other than a Foxtel set top box is possible but it is SD only.

The Foxtel Sports Pack costs $29 per month and you get access to the following channels:

Capture.JPG

All of the channels in the lower row are freely available through various Kodi third party video addons, but the channels in the upper row are Foxtel AU only.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not that I know of.

Some of the content used on ABC channels comes from international sources such as Reuters, for which they only have the rights to use within Australia.

Therefore, the ABC is legally prevented from allowing the channel to be viewed outside of Australia.

1 hour ago, Jai Dee said:

Not that I know of.

Some of the content used on ABC channels comes from international sources such as Reuters, for which they only have the rights to use within Australia.

Therefore, the ABC is legally prevented from allowing the channel to be viewed outside of Australia.

Not live, but of course available in catch up in the ABC Iview addon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

This link was sent to me by another member.

The addon works well for me but a VPN is needed for some channels.

Since that addon is from the Inside4Android repo, my guess is that it will work for less than a month, same as all their other addons they have released in the past 3 years.

All addons they release work very well............for a month

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/11/2017 at 12:01 PM, janclaes47 said:

Since that addon is from the Inside4Android repo, my guess is that it will work for less than a month, same as all their other addons they have released in the past 3 years.

All addons they release work very well............for a month

Seems it didn't even take a month before it completely stopped working

1 hour ago, gkroo said:

As at 2 days ago Channel 7 stopped working and apparently requires an Oz VPN for it to function, also the main Channel 9 stopped working yesterday but the others i.e 9 GO,9 Life etc still seem to be working ?

I assume you're talking about the Oz Live tv addon, and not Kingdom addon mentioned in post #227, because in the latter none of the channel 9 are working.

• 7 months later...

Archived