BANGKOK 23 April 2019 07:47

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Mad cop caught on tape - now he wants to get the Facebook poster!

The writing is on the wall .........

This crook needs to get booted out of his uniform without notice; I can just hope they will not find the guy who posted (correctly) the truth. As mentioned, the writing is on the wall and the days of civil war and unrest are just around the corner. 
Absolute power ........... corrupts absolutely and cannot be more evident with those loose cannons shooting in all direction, everyone buys whatever they want, be it tanks or subs and we see daily highway robberies on Pattaya's streets by the BiB. Be warned, just be warned ...

Maybe it is time to pack and move on ...... after decades of non-improvement that is 

On 04/26/2017 at 10:07 AM, wxpwzrd said:

As much as we already see on a daily basis, this is still just the beginning. 

Had it happened in anerica and the driver was black the policeman could have shot her and been exonerated.

Needs to count her blessings wh?

On 04/29/2017 at 4:04 PM, Sydebolle said:

The writing is on the wall .........

This crook needs to get booted out of his uniform without notice; I can just hope they will not find the guy who posted (correctly) the truth. As mentioned, the writing is on the wall and the days of civil war and unrest are just around the corner. 
Absolute power ........... corrupts absolutely and cannot be more evident with those loose cannons shooting in all direction, everyone buys whatever they want, be it tanks or subs and we see daily highway robberies on Pattaya's streets by the BiB. Be warned, just be warned ...

Maybe it is time to pack and move on ...... after decades of non-improvement that is 

I'm sure your open mind, bonhomie and disposition will be sorely missed should you leave.

You're exactly the sort of expat Thailand so richly cherishes.