Ghost or just a boy at an accident? Thai netizens debate the supernatural!

webfact

Ghost or just a boy at an accident? Thai netizens debate the supernatural!

7pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

ANG THONG: -- Footage that emerged from a man who filmed the aftermath of an accident in Ang Thong has sparked a debate about ghosts.

The footage clearly shows a boy in a cartoon outfit, shorts and flip-flops at the scene of a collision between a pick-up and a trailer on Saturday evening.

But when the man who took the clip asked after the child everyone who was at the scene said there was no child present at all.

Thai Rath reporters caught up with 37 year old lathe worker Chatchai Suplang who happened to be in the area of the accident and filmed using his phone.

He later shared the footage with friends who contacted him to ask about the child that he had not noticed before. He said he could not remember a child being there at all.

So he went back to check with others who were at the scene of the accident and no one remembered a child being present.

Now stills of the footage have found their way onto Facebook as a debate about ghosts gathers momentum.

Many people say it is a clear sign of the supernatural while others say it was just a child who happened to be there who people forgot about.

We'll let you decide!

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-26

5 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Ask a Thai if they've seen a ghost or believe in ghosts. You'd be astounded how many say they have or do. Mind you ask an American if they believe God exists.

It is usually Americans who claim extra terrestrial expetiences. Aliens seem to largely ignore the rest of us.

Well on the one hand some random people might have misremembered something. But on the other hand, despite the collective effort of tens of thousands of scientists over centuries, and after tests more intricate and thorough than the average person can even begin to comprehend, humanity might just be completely wrong about basic laws of physics. It's a difficult one.

3 hours ago, kannot said:

Anyone debating it is a moron, ghosts bluddy nonsense, why people insist ghosts are real is beyond me

How bout Jesus' dad? people love to insist he is real did all sorts of shit apparently :)

Edited by starky

I have noticed that with most of the images and videos of UFOs, Big Foot, Ghosts and spooks, they are always fuzzy or out of focus or way yonder in the distance. Not yet have I seen any videos or photos that give convincing evidence these things exist.

A ghost of democracy past? Someone thought he saw something once that looked like democracy in Thailand, but nobody he spoke to about it remembered the phenomenon clearly, even though they were there too.His interest piqued, the man started doing more research but still nothing substantial resulted. He acknowledged it was the result of an accident with apparently disastrous results. And people have been arguing about it ever since on social media.  But nothing has ever been resolved. 

1 hour ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

And u know this as a fact do u?

yes but if  u have incontrovertible evidence let us all know, ps  the  moon also isnt made of cheese

Edited by kannot

2 hours ago, kannot said:

yes but if  u have incontrovertible evidence let us all know, ps  the  moon also isnt made of cheese

An u can let us all know if u have any evidence that there arnt any ghosts.

Yes clever guy, the moon isn't made of cheese.

My SO believed in ghosts...until I asked a few simple questions...why do the ghosts have clothing?  Do clothes have ghosts too?  Where are all the ghosts of the tube socks and underwear I threw away?  She got silent and thought for just a few moments, and changed her mind. Very proud of her....she is always willing to change her mind based on facts, even on matters of culture and history.

On 4/28/2017 at 6:37 PM, Sooo Upto Me said:

An u can let us all know if u have any evidence that there arnt any ghosts.

Yes clever guy, the moon isn't made of cheese.

the  fact  there  is  no  evidence  for  ghosts  is  all thats  required