What are you drinking?

Minnie the Minx

• 4 weeks later...

that looks like a water melon cocktail ......   looks good na ...

I drink beer everyday and i'm a bit drunk now .....  possum is my only friend as i'm always drunk but what can i do i have no friends and just stay in my room everyday,:burp:

Gilbeys rules!...remember 7 - 8 years ago when there was hardly any vodka/gin available except fer the imported stuff and who can afford that rubbish?...I would even stoop to Sang Som and pay the price after...sorta like livin' in the tropics before the invention of air conditioning...

I gots to watch the sugar in the packaged mixers cause of the diabetes...lawd knows I ain't doin' my liver no favors...

Then it's nothing for you, 12% sugar.
Anyway, I usually prefer clean mixers only with soda, except you have some cheap spirit.
I think it's a waste of money to buy expensive stuff and overtone with sweet or strong flavored mixer

this is why I switched to bottled naam manao...the natural tartness is evidence of low sugar if any at all...and it's used as a cooking ingredient...

the local orange juice tastes like shit and I refuse to believe that it has no added sugar...

• 1 month later...

Archived