Wow it is real quiet here, nobody is drinking to much?

Wow it is real quiet here, nobody is drinking to much?

If someone is drinking to much, then please do not be shy, in many cases it is a life or death matter. In many cases it is a slow death over 10-20 years of misery, suffering and loss. At anytime we can get off the falling elevator, it may seem impossible at times that life can go on without the drink but it is possible.  

• 3 weeks later...

I go on week-long benders of beer and sometimes the odd whiskey, smoking fags too. I feel so bad and my body is emaciated from not eating properly, my guts completely scrambled.

Then I abstain for a week and a half, go running on the beach, swim, pump weights, eat a ton of fruit and veg, feel amazing. Then I binge drink, smoke and eat little/ eat cr*ap again.

This has been my life for about 10 years and I can't find a way to stop. It's not too bad. Bit of each side of the coin.

8 hours ago, KelSolaar said:

I go on week-long benders of beer and sometimes the odd whiskey, smoking fags too. I feel so bad and my body is emaciated from not eating properly, my guts completely scrambled.

Then I abstain for a week and a half, go running on the beach, swim, pump weights, eat a ton of fruit and veg, feel amazing. Then I binge drink, smoke and eat little/ eat cr*ap again.

This has been my life for about 10 years and I can't find a way to stop. It's not too bad. Bit of each side of the coin.

If you are thinking about stopping or want to talk in general please message me. I was a binge drinking, I would stop but I had a problem staying stopped. Today I found a way out and am I am happy. 

15 hours ago, Panda13 said:

I haven't drunk for 20 years, pissed on tequila tonite cause of brown skinnned temptress. What ever. Heaven won't take me and Hells afraid I'll take over and Death don't take boarders.

Ye, what's the score now? If you want to talk....

Are you officially 'off the wagon' or do you think it was a momentary 'blip' ?

17 hours ago, KelSolaar said:

Ye, what's the score now? If you want to talk....

Are you officially 'off the wagon' or do you think it was a momentary 'blip' ?

Haha, I do not look like it being on the wagon. In the past I had attempted to stop many times but could not stay stopped. Through some help I was able to put down the drink and am recovered. Today its like I have a new pair of glasses and have a new perspective of life which has brought me a new happiness with much hope. So if I ever can pass on this hope to someone not feeling much hope I am happy to do.  

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I'll admit it, I drink too much water everyday. But not enough to die from water intoxication. What should I do to cure my sickness? Is there a "Water Intoxications Anonymous" somewhere in BKK I can go and attend? Please help be Wilson Smith!

20 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Ok I'll admit it, I drink too much water everyday. But not enough to die from water intoxication. What should I do to cure my sickness? Is there a "Water Intoxications Anonymous" somewhere in BKK I can go and attend? Please help be Wilson Smith!

If it's the water they use during Songkran I guess it would be easy to get intoxicated due to it's rankness

• 1 month later...
Wow it is real quiet here, nobody is drinking to much?

If someone is drinking to much, then please do not be shy, in many cases it is a life or death matter. In many cases it is a slow death over 10-20 years of misery, suffering and loss. At anytime we can get off the falling elevator, it may seem impossible at times that life can go on without the drink but it is possible.  

What the Hell does " to much " mean ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19/06/2017 at 4:49 AM, Wilson Smith said:

Yes Sir, for me that was not the problem as well. I drank to much, I would stop due to some sort of pain or suffering (trouble). However the problem was I could not stay stopped. When I do not drink, the problem is I am sober. 

If you mention Jesus I shall hunt you down and mainline you tequila. 

On Wednesday, August 02, 2017 at 3:34 PM, taiwanatoa said:

What the Hell does " to much " mean ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Seems to be happening a lot the last year or so. A surprising number of people no lpnger know the difference between to and too.

Despite his name I am not sure that WS is a native English speaker, may explain it in his case.

• 2 months later...
On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Wilson Smith said:

Hello My Friend! If your biggest problem is my grammar you must be doing great in life. Keep up the good work. 

I was replying to taiwanatoa and on general commented

The above has been lurkingin some digital dark corner for a while. Forget what went wrong.And this is my second attempt at this post, the first was replaced by an insurance ad then lost.

I think TVF and my samsung no longer wish to have a working relationship. Have lost interest in what I originally came on to post - something about the thread being quiet for the time of year. Bye for now.

1 hour ago, rott said:

The above has been lurkingin some digital dark corner for a while. Forget what went wrong.And this is my second attempt at this post, the first was replaced by an insurance ad then lost.

I think TVF and my samsung no longer wish to have a working relationship. Have lost interest in what I originally came on to post - something about the thread being quiet for the time of year. Bye for now.

Hello Rott,

I hope all is well with you.

So you are just going for the sea air and beautiful beaches, the fish and chips and moderarately priced prostitutes.

Excellent choice of venue, nowhere better in my opinion.

Plenty of choice of pies too.

Archived