Jump to content
BANGKOK 25 May 2019 02:42

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

Three year old screams the store down after getting hand trapped in escalator

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Did i mention Thai????????? NO.

I said parental supervision, keep up please, put your glasses on.

Also you have never seen me speak about schools being wrong, companies being wrong.

Parents, police, government, yes. So as i already said keep up.

Please don't make me waste my time on this, it's a far too easy to confirm, as everyone knows:

 

"Bloody police think they can do whatever they want, and are not accountable to anyone". 

 

"The government will educate them on hygienic requirements. What show them how to make food attractive to rats, same as in the government cafeteria."

 

"Submarines necessary for national security. Sad fact is these plonkers actually believe that".

 

"They thought Mr Pamoke was a for a foreigner and drunk !! So that would have made it ok, kick the s..t out of foreigners but not Thais. "

 

"To serve and protect just dosnt fit when it comes to the police here. Everywhere there are policemen involved in all kinds of criminal activities".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, simoh1490 said:

Indeed yes, "their are slack parents everywhere", which was exactly my point - Thai parents are not unique in this respect, except in the minds of some posters!

Slack parents everywhere is a fact

The child suffered this nasty experience because of what appears to be the mothers lack of care, or at least inattention, much the same thing when on an escalator 

It appears to have been her fault 

I cant see how you can blame Thailand, I blame the mother

The phrase, but it happens everywhere, is usually used in an effort to defray the finger pointing from the guilty party, it carries no validity in my view much the same as stating the obvious 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldlakey said:

Slack parents everywhere is a fact

The child suffered this nasty experience because of what appears to be the mothers lack of care, or at least inattention, much the same thing when on an escalator 

It appears to have been her fault 

I cant see how you can blame Thailand, I blame the mother

The phrase, but it happens everywhere, is usually used in an effort to defray the finger pointing from the guilty party, it carries no validity in my view much the same as stating the obvious 

 

 

"I cant see how you can blame Thailand" - I don't and I didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way to solve this debate in through standardized statistics...

 

who wants to defend Thai safety?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mrdome said:

Not ridiculous at all and if you are honest, what you are saying can't be right unless you stayed with them, followed them everywhere around the clock.

 

You are simply being unfair on Thailand here. Accidents with little kids happen all over the world as the little ones are faster than their parents and sometimes getting in serious trouble due to that.

"You are simply being unfair on Thailand here"

Here?:cheesy: 

colinneil is doing it 365 days a year 3 times a day with dozens of likes most of the time ...

To such an extend it is a kind of a pathology for a gang of those same folks, daily obsessed with 

The brown envelopes

The police farce

The sick buffalo of the girl friend

The Thai driving standard

The lady boys

Saving face

The fake honnest taxi drivers and many many more...Oh I nearly forgot they stars, the monks mafia, sorry:biggrin: 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ts ts ts colinneil - we certainly have your number now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably glued to her phone and oblivious to all else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

"I cant see how you can blame Thailand" - I don't and I didn't.

Quite so, but I was speaking in general terms or as an overview if you like as regards where the blame lies in this incident

I was not speaking to you as such

I wish you would not take odd sentences out of context, in an attempt to make it appear I have said something I have not, or as in this case HALF A SENTENCE

What I said was   I cant see how you can blame Thailand, I blame the mother

Hopefully you will now be able to see where you have erred

Hopefully thats cleared that up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Quite so, but I was speaking in general terms or as an overview if you like as regards where the blame lies in this incident

I was not speaking to you as such

I wish you would not take odd sentences out of context, in an attempt to make it appear I have said something I have not, or as in this case HALF A SENTENCE

What I said was   I cant see how you can blame Thailand, I blame the mother

Hopefully you will now be able to see where you have erred

Hopefully thats cleared that up

"Where I have erred"!

 

This is very simple, if you don't mean to refer to me, don't write the word "you" whilst addressing me in response to my quote!

 

Please sort out your own grammar before trying to correct that of other posters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

"Where I have erred"!

 

This is very simple, if you don't mean to refer to me, don't write the word "you" whilst addressing me in response to my quote!

 

Please sort out your own grammar before trying to correct that of other posters.

Post 23 makes my position quite clear on this incident, in plain and simple terms

I refuse to enter into a debate concerning grammar so I will leave it with you

Rest assured you will get plenty of ammo from me if its poor grammar that turns you on 555555

I find people who misquote / change quotes to be more of a problem but then I can live with it 

Have a nice day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always hang on my 5 year sons hand when going on escalator or crossing the street. The only time he got into trouble was when he grabbed a boiling pot of water and got scaled on the hand. Hé was howling pretty good. I got a bucket  of ice water to put his hand to stop the burn. My tgf mother was here at the time and said I should use warm water. I just rolled my eyes. The things they believe amazing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm only glad the little chap didnt lose any finger's.There was a beautiful child model in the Uk long ago. Little blond kid she was. She was in a few adverts, one was pears soap, i think.Any way she was on a moving stair case,in a store or the underground and she lost her lower leg when it was caught in the stairs. Any body remember her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Escalators are dangerous for the unwary.  Perhaps parents should teach children how to ride an escalator safely.  Years ago, there were horrendous accidents in the USA but I think that the escalators have gotten safer.  Just don't let your little girl carry her stuffed teddy bear any where near machinery such as escalators, merry-go-rounds, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...