Bar Fines And Short Time Double In Pattaya

Ozziman04

This is my second thread on this subject , the first was hi jacked by otheres bearing a different idea but if any one is in pattay at this moment can you please let over visitors who are thinking of going there what is the situation

I have been reading rumors that bar fines are double or in some places triple the normal charge

Short time is also 2 to 3 time higher

The reaon US Troops on R & R

As I said can people who are actually there confirm or deny these rumors

The question is also when will this be over ?

Are the Us troops using condoms ?

(Sorry I guess a hard question to answer unless your watching)

Or will they be leaving behind the tale tale signs of other activities in Asian ports

This is a great web chat site for needed information

So how about keeping up the great info for other who read this site

and who are not intrested in your personal opinions on who likes who

This is total crap, Ozzieman!

I'll be there in eight days and in all years prior the actual number of US Servicemen in Pattaya at any given time is quite small. It's a big town; you likely won't even see them unless you're looking for them. Perhaps 100-200 on a good night? There are 20,000 - 30,000 tourists in Pattaya! With over 1,000 bars and go-go's what are the chances of meeting up with a few wide-eyed 19-22 year olds on a short budget that are in town for a few hours?

It's really not an issue and I'm guessing you won't have to worry too much about STD's if you're taking care of your own self, will you?

It's a non-starter. Go have fun & enjoy !!!

~WISteve

• Like 1

ozzieman

don't worry about it.

the majority of girls (especially gogo girls) won't do anything without a condom.

some bars have increased the all night bar fine, this is a fact.

i go out everynight and stay in gogo bars with marines in there, they're alright, a bit rowdy but no problem

Not a worry to me ols chap, I already have what I want.

But I thought it was an interesting subject that would be wanted information for any one planning to go to the area.

I think it would make good reading on a day to day basis ......... of

How the bar fines are ?

Are the girls increasing their prices

Are they after the girls in the club, bars or on the beach

Any one who owns a bar has your weekly intake increased

Just an interesting topic when everybody is talking doom and gloom

some gogo bars, living doll and carousels barfines are 1000bht, but the short time barfine is 600 bht.

alot of bars are demanding the girls money upfront also, 1000bht short time i believe. (i personally would'nt stand for this as i would'nt not pay the girl and i'm married)

i've heard that some girls in gogo's don't believe that the yanks will pay well, iu can't comment on this because i don't know.

at the end of the day if you are a guy in pattaya looking for a good looking girl, you will find one, it does'nt matter if there is 20000 marines here.

How easy it is to forget that the foundations of the first concrete structures were poured with cash from selling beer and entertaiment to AMERICAN GIs. Any smart a$$ who says the SOLDIERS are not welcome or shouldnt be turned loose on the town probably cant speak ENGLISH and know sh1t from shinola....

What the heck, give the ladies a pay rise...

My wife tells me the girls working in Sriracha in the Karaoke charge up to 5k for a long time.

Take a girl home for a long time from the four floors in Singapore and your looking at 5k too.

But I have never been inside a gogo so what do I know? nothin mate.

I live in Naklua, and must say I wonder who starts these crazy rumours.

Prices in town are the same as always, both bar fines and s/t l/t prices.

Are the US troops using condom's ????????

86.4% of them are.

Get the <deleted> out of here, you muppet!!

Life will go on there, with or without you Ozzie :o

Yea right,

One less sex tourist will not be a bad thing, this creep obviously comes to Thailand for cheap sex, stay away OZZIE, if i had my way you would be banned from ever entering Thailand.

Exploit the women in your own country, why travel thousands of miles to exploit others, save the airfare and pay for sex with your own women, you are sick!

• Like 1

Not a worry to me ols chap, I already have what I want.

But I thought it was an interesting subject that would be wanted information for any one planning to go to the area.

I think it would make good reading on a day to day basis ......... of

How the bar fines are ?

Are the girls increasing their prices

Are they after the girls in the club, bars or on the beach

Any one who owns a bar has your weekly intake increased

Just an interesting topic when everybody is talking doom and gloom

OZZIEMAN, You seem to find the topic of sexual exploitation an interesting one, you really are a sick person............

Typical sex tourist, i hope that Thailand has a crackdown on people like you! Exposure, deportation, public humiliation, International Television exposure, so your friends and family know exactly what you are.......................

I am once again ashamed to be a farang.

• Like 1

Life will go on there, with or without you Ozzie  :o

Yea right,

One less sex tourist will not be a bad thing, this creep obviously comes to Thailand for cheap sex, stay away OZZIE, if i had my way you would be banned from ever entering Thailand.

Exploit the women in your own country, why travel thousands of miles to exploit others, save the airfare and pay for sex with your own women, you are sick!

What you talking about Polo? Nobody exploiting women in Pattaya.

Hard to deny that Pattaya exists for sex tourists. That is not Ozziman's fault, besides he mentions he is not in the market.

Definitely not a family resort.

One less sex tourist will not be a bad thing, this creep obviously comes to Thailand for cheap sex

How cheap is cheap?

What is the average income in Thailand and how much does a BG make every month?

I'm afraid the problem is not that they are cheap but that they are far too expensive and making too much money compared to the girls having a "regular" job.

It attracts more and more girls, even the ones who do not really "need" to be a "BG".

Exploitated is not really how I would define the BG going/working with farang.

But they are not the only ones and expoitation is indeed a problem in Thailand (as it is in many "poor" countries).

Will we solve it by closing the borders to farang who visit bars in Thailand?

I'm sure not.

Will we solve it by providing more education, more opportunities, easier access to loans and land ownership,... to "poor" Thai people?

Hmmm, I'm afraid we are not the ones who can decide that,...

How cheap is cheap?

Thai hookers working in Londons Soho area charge 30 pounds for a short time ,thats 2100 bahts (@ rate of 70 bahts to pound).

now if you compare that with pattaya BGs prices you can see that they are already doing very well considering the lower cost of living .

Farangs are already paying a high price for a BG if you include barfine and fees ......

and if you include the price of the airfare ,say 650 pounds, it gets worse...

How cheap is cheap?

Thai hookers working in Londons Soho area charge 30 pounds for a short time ,thats 2100 bahts (@ rate of 70 bahts to pound).

now if you compare that with pattaya BGs prices you can see that they are already doing very well considering the lower cost of living .

Farangs are already paying a high price for a BG if you include barfine and fees ......

and if you include the price of the airfare ,say 650 pounds, it gets worse...

But have you seen the women who charge 30 quid for a short time - as compared to the average Thai BG?

Polo, you sound like such a ######in moral ass and a hypocritical one at that.

What are you doing here in Pattaya? Feeding the chickens?

You sound like such a yanker: read below

" I am once again ashamed to be a farang." I want to vomit when I read your stupid threats to our friend Ozzie.

"deportation, public humiliation, international television exposure, so you friends and your family know exactly

what you are"

You are one sick bird Polo! What you want to publicly stone the poor kid to death too!

What is a sicko puritan pervert like you doing in Pattaya?

Yeah, I know, ######in the chickens!..

OZZIEMAN, You seem to find the topic of sexual exploitation an interesting one, you

really are a sick person............

Typical sex tourist, i hope that Thailand has a crackdown on people like you! Exposure,

deportation, public humiliation, International Television exposure, so your friends and

family know exactly what you are.......................

I am once again ashamed to be a farang . :o

Yet another outburst from an obvious exploiter, turning his twisted warped aggression towards a morally upstanding person.

I could actually feel sorry for you in a different circumstance, but as an exploiter i hope you eventually pay for your crimes.

I feel sorry for the Bargirls, but for sex tourists i have no pity and i take great pleasure in hearing how some of the more clever ones actually drive their exploiters to suicide, there is a subtle irony to that. If only more would be driven to suicide or financial ruin, it may deter others from entering the sex tourism arena.

Listen up all you exploiters, YOUR DAY WILL COME, THE DAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES.

Yet another outburst from an obvious exploiter, turning his twisted warped aggression towards a morally upstanding person.

I could actually feel sorry for you in a different circumstance, but as an exploiter i hope you eventually pay for your crimes.

I feel sorry for the Bargirls, but  for sex tourists i have no pity and i take great pleasure in hearing how some of the more clever ones actually drive their exploiters to suicide, there is a subtle irony to that. If only more would be driven to suicide or financial ruin, it may deter others from entering the sex tourism arena.

Listen up all you exploiters, YOUR DAY WILL COME, THE DAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES.

So you're still here, eh Polo?

Morally upstanding person? :o

Apparently your idea of a morally upstanding person is one who wishes harm to another person. That's probably a new definition of morally upstanding.

You certainly sound like one of those bible-thumping, holier-than-thou hypocrites that most of us laughed off years ago.

Perhaps you should take your "morals" and peddle them on another forum where you might find someone who actually gives a rat's a$$ about them.

So long, erco...er, ducktwat...er....oh, yeah - Polo

I feel sorry for the Bargirls, but  for sex tourists i have no pity and i take great pleasure in hearing how some of the more clever ones actually drive their exploiters to suicide, there is a subtle irony to that. If only more would be driven to suicide or financial ruin, it may deter others from entering the sex tourism arena.

Polo -

Exploiter is probably not accurate description of most farangs or sex tourists. I suspect most sex tourists wind up looking for more in a relationship and find a Thai girlfriend so that winds up being good for both parties. Not exploitation really, wouldn't you say?

Also, most prostitution in T Land is in the domestic scene, about 90%. It's a big pretty country.

Naturally, for the few who abuse the girls your view is more applicable.

Chookdee

Relax ozzieman,

sure getting a bargain is 60% of a holiday and makes travelling to any country a great experience.

But when you get there you dont always stick to budget and find that the extra is worth it. I you end up blowing extra cash, you will do so wanting it as you go along. No pain. Stop fretting, just do it.

If it is low season and you were banking on extreme prices and they are not as low as you hoped, bad luck.

Blame it on inceased oil prices and dont give a second thought to it.