Is isan the most adulterous province in Thailand?

Pik

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Issan is  a region it is not a province. It is actually made up of many provinces. There is no way to know if there is  more adultery in Issan compared to any other part of Thailand. It might seem adulterous to you b/c  you are not Thai and the Thai women who marry western men tend to come from Issan. So you would have some knowledge of adultery in Issan. 

What is your knowledge of adultery in the the eastern, central, western, or southern regions? Any data on that. How would anyone know?

My reply was Yes.

To prove it to my friend, I would apprecite your input. THANKS

Count all the Karaoke bars in each region (not province) and get back to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I was going to close this as a troll topic, but the initial responses changed my mind.

Please ensure I don't change it back.

just shut it  down any way  because lets face it  hardly the quality  post is it

I'm wondering how the OP would set about proving this assertion on a statistical basis. It would be a biased sample because (a) all anecdotal (b) what percentage of adulterers would admit their adultery.

Perhaps a different tack - what percentage of Issan women over the age of 18 are virgins.

4 hours ago, bazza73 said:

I'm wondering how the OP would set about proving this assertion on a statistical basis. It would be a biased sample because (a) all anecdotal (b) what percentage of adulterers would admit their adultery.

Perhaps a different tack - what percentage of Issan women over the age of 18 are virgins.

And how many wester woman are?

For example in my European country is age of consent 15 years old (curently they are talking about lowering it to 14). And in my class in elementary school were at least 3 girls, that didn't even wait for 15. And I'm sure that none of them make it to 18.

I don't think that thais are more promiscious than average is.

When I used to live in the sticks (not Isaan), I was surprised how conservative the Ladies were. Only to be compared to my home-country in the 1950ties.

- Teenage pregnancy is another thing. Does not mean that the girls are overly "promiscious", they truly believe that their Prince Charming will stick around for life. Often times the Prince Charming has other plans.

As an other poster already mentioned, Chonbury province is likely to be far more "adulterous" than the entire Isaan. For obvious reasons.
Cheers.

As so often, those sitting in the redlight draw wrong conclusions just from the fact that the majority of the "girls" come from the Isan provinces.

The reasons should be well known and writing more would mean to feed the troll.

Which province in Isaan are you asking about? Which city in that province? Which village? Which household? And what time should I be there? 

Adultery is usually not something people talk about - - so, statistics aren't there and opinions just worthless gossip... but you know that - right? 

Just now, kenk24 said:

Which province in Isaan are you asking about? Which city in that province? Which village? Which household? And what time should I be there? 

Adultery is usually not something people talk about - - so, statistics aren't there and opinions just worthless gossip... but you know that - right? 

yes  village b.s and totally fabricated stories are "the  norm"

So far in my  village  I have allegedly "killed a  dog"  with my black car which then was changed to a white one ( go figure)  ......"stolen water". eh??? got wells.........."stolen land" ( no but had  land stolen)....... etc etc, many of them have  nothing to do all day except make up dumbass stories

yes  village b.s and totally fabricated stories are "the  norm"
So far in my  village  I have allegedly "killed a  dog"  with my black car which then was changed to a white one ( go figure)  ......"stolen water". eh??? got wells.........."stolen land" ( no but had  land stolen)....... etc etc, many of them have  nothing to do all day except make up dumbass stories

So you're the one whose giving all us farangs a bad name !! [emoji51]

Adultery  no never seen it happen in village. Spliting up from there local ceremony husband (usualy hubby walks) then ex wife is suddenly seen with another man is more frequent but to me thats acceptable. As they are single then

On 5/3/2017 at 9:10 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

So you're the one whose giving all us farangs a bad name !! emoji51.png

I  like  to do my  bit to perpetuate  the myth

My girl is from Isaan originally. Now lives in Bangkok. She is very conservative in her dress. I couldn't even coax her into a bikini at the beach. Maybe bar girls that come out of Isaan are that way but I don't think traditional Thai girls are.

On 03/05/2017 at 8:45 AM, Crossy said:

I was going to close this as a troll topic, but the initial responses changed my mind.

Please ensure I don't change it back.

issan is not a province.

OP offers no evidence to support the claim

waste of time topic.

Would it not be wise to have a bottom limit word count to OP to ensure whoever writes a post actually makes an effort.

OP if your post has any indicative of the efforts you go to, if I was a woman, no doubt I'd be committed to adultery. Sorry.

Archived