Is isan the most adulterous province in Thailand?

Pik

32 minutes ago, elliss said:

Low  literacy  rate , do you mean farlangs . ??

Research , Scientific , or based on life experiences .?

May, i humbly suggest ,you  visit  real LOS .. 

Leave your cyber cave ?   No way ,   so sad .

What are you talking about? Please try yo make sense if you post.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/18/2017 at 5:43 PM, Happyman58 said:

Most thai married ladies i met seem faithfull to husband and dont have affairs The husband seems to be the one who does but that is acceptable to the wife Life goes on he comes home all sweet Am i right or are my married Thai lady friends sneaky and never tell me what they do?

You must be walking around with your eyes shut. I'd find it hard to find a Thai lady whose husband/boyfriend, who works rotation shifts, that isn't screwing around where I live. I'd say your you are correct when you say this :- 

are my married Thai lady friends sneaky and never tell me what they do?

On 2017-6-1 at 10:04 AM, sinbin said:

You must be walking around with your eyes shut. I'd find it hard to find a Thai lady whose husband/boyfriend, who works rotation shifts, that isn't screwing around where I live. I'd say your you are correct when you say this :- 

The complete opposite where I live. 

Even the men are faithful. Except for that most popular affair... Laokhao. 

I sincerely hope your right, but it's a little hard to know what your (anyone's) neighbours are doing 24/7, isn't it.

Plus, do you really want to know ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

I sincerely hope your right, but it's a little hard to know what your (anyone's) neighbours are doing 24/7, isn't it.

Plus, do you really want to know ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't give a rats arse to be honest. But, living in a small village it is easy to see what is going on. Not difficult to know who is who and who does what. 

8 hours ago, puchooay said:

Went to the local village market today/night. I saw a farang and as I normally do said hello. Even though the guy seemed reluctant to acknowledge my 'hello' it wasn't a problem. It seems to be the way all farang act when arriving here.

Later I spoke with the missus telling her I'd saw and spoke with a farang. She replied 'he's a Swede and won't be here much longer'. 'Why not' I asked. Cuz he's on heart meds and doesn't boom boom any more.'

What you see and what your missus knows are 2 different things. You have to be in the know 100% before making your assumption Puchooay.

12 minutes ago, sinbin said:

Went to the local village market today/night. I saw a farang and as I normally do said hello. Even though the guy seemed reluctant to acknowledge my 'hello' it wasn't a problem. It seems to be the way all farang act when arriving here.

Later I spoke with the missus telling her I'd saw and spoke with a farang. She replied 'he's a Swede and won't be here much longer'. 'Why not' I asked. Cuz he's on heart meds and doesn't boom boom any more.'

What you see and what your missus knows are 2 different things. You have to be in the know 100% before making your assumption Puchooay.

I thought it was just normal for other farangs to completely ignore you in Thailand. Unless of course you meet one in a bar then you get chapter and verse, but then of course you are according to TV a fat bar dwelling beer monster. Unless of course you happen to like Thailand and its people then your a Thai appologised. Not forgetting of course the pissing contests of well ive been here x years and!!! To be replied with, is that all your a newbie. Then of course you get the everything must be correct do as i say beacuse i know best a visa is a visa exept when its not a visa its a visa exempt. Or a visa extension which is not a visa extension but an extension to stay but you have to have a non o visa to get it. Confused yet!!.  Oh and back to the thread if hes not boom booming then he's faithful.

49 minutes ago, sinbin said:

My missus doesn't need know any different or tell me anything. I find out by myself. You see, I don't live in a fenced and gated complex like some. I walk around the village every morning for exercise. I speak to the villagers I meet, although they normally speak to me first. I sit in the village shop and often someone will come and sit with me for a chat.  I speak their language, both of them, and the villagers respect me for that. That is how I know who is who and who does what.

On 6/9/2017 at 9:54 PM, puchooay said:

I sit in the village shop and often someone will come and sit with me for a chat.  I speak their language, both of them, and the villagers respect me for that. That is how I know who is who and who does what.

Good for you. But you still have to ask. Same same.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2017 at 3:35 PM, bazza73 said:

I'm wondering how the OP would set about proving this assertion on a statistical basis. It would be a biased sample because (a) all anecdotal (b) what percentage of adulterers would admit their adultery.

Perhaps a different tack - what percentage of Issan women over the age of 18 are virgins.

I would guess way less than five percent of women over 18 in the west are virgins.

9 hours ago, tartempion said:

I live in the boondocks and there are 24h resorts all over the place.
I wonder if these are adultery places?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I agree, even way out where i am , there are 3 short time hotels in easy reach.

9 hours ago, tartempion said:

I live in the boondocks and there are 24h resorts all over the place.
I wonder if these are adultery places?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

If you see the Christmas type flashing lights in front then yes these are karaoke's, or brothels.

5 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Excuse me, where do you come into this? Stay out of something you have nothing to do with.

Oh, pardon me.

For a moment there i thought i was on a public forum..

Would my opinion have any more validity if i put khon khaen in front of my name?

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Pik said:

oops. region not a province 

please accept my apologies, i am just an educated peasant

Thanks to ThaiVisa.com i am learning english too. 

Don't worry about it we all make mistooks.  :smile:

On 2017-6-22 at 4:28 PM, HooHaa said:

if you and your freind turn to thaivisa.com for proof of anything, you are both morons.

Careful. People have been suspended simply for calling someone stupid so Moron should be worth more than that.

9 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Careful. People have been suspended simply for calling someone stupid so Moron should be worth more than that.

thanks for the warning, i would suspect i have gotten away with it given a month has elapsed, but feel free to report it if you are offended.

Archived