Is isan the most adulterous province in Thailand?

Pik

4 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

thanks for the warning, i would suspect i have gotten away with it given a month has elapsed, but feel free to report it if you are offended.

Offended? I applaud you.

Who do you think was suspended for using the word stupid?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Not more than any other area. They are all into it because of the money. I remember this chick from isaan. I met her in pattaya. We met at a disco. She said it was her B-Day and she was partying with her friends. I said come party with me I'll be grateful.  She says no no I am not going anywhere. Then I asked my Thai girl friend to talk to her. 30 seconds later she says okay for double that I go. 

Then later it turns out she has an American boyfriend who had been sending her large amounts of money but somehow she managed to spend it all. 

7 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

From a small town east of Khorat 3 sisters youngest 23 , oldest 28 , who all worked at same bar in Patt' all had different mothers but the same father .. Nothing to do at night other than booze & scr*w .. so I'm told .. :saai:

I have met met a few girls from Nong Ki,  they were good sports.

i have dated english, french, maxican, chinese (british, HK and mainland born), japanese, filipino, indian, pakistani and thai women, to name but a few, i have remained friends with some and not with others, the only ones who have gone onto marriage and still contact me for sex are thais. absolutely true.

but i'm not sure if this is relevant for the topic as i dont date issan women.

55 minutes ago, samsensam said:

i have dated english, french, maxican, chinese (british, HK and mainland born), japanese, filipino, indian, pakistani and thai women, to name but a few, i have remained friends with some and not with others, the only ones who have gone onto marriage and still contact me for sex are thais. absolutely true.

but i'm not sure if this is relevant for the topic as i dont date issan women.

They  probably say they are from Bangkok and you haven't Sussed them yet.....

Archived