BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marko kok prong

5 years here,but this has left me stunned

Okay,my girlfriend begs me to go on holiday[been with her a year,she has 2 kids girl 9,boy 13,very polite kids],as i have just finished renovating the top storey of her house,i think to myself if i go too i end up paying for everything,so i book a nice 2 bed apt for her and the kids in Phuket,give her her monthly allowance,money for the hotel,and a bit extra. i tell her to call me when she gets to the hotel,i get a text at 11.30; "At hotel ,but not one you booked,taxi driver tell me to far out from Patong,bring me other hotel"  ,i was speechless for some time. Now this booking is through a company i use,for booking hotels so no charge until you get there and no cancelation fee,they do however hold your credit card details. So i call her, "other hotel to far taxi driver say take me this one in middle of Patong"  because he obviously gets a commision ,i look up the hotel,so her and the kids are crammed in a room with one double bed,and the hotel has no pool,i ask her if she called the other place to cancel,no she says ,so now they will charge me 12,000 baht for a no show,,"this hotel only 6,000" she tells me,trying not to go ballistic i tell her i will have to pay the 12,000,for her no show,to say there was steam coming out my ears ,well it was more like Molten lava,i told her i will deduct 12,000 plus the 6,000 the dim witted tight wad has saved from next months allowance,if indeed i give her one at all.After 5 years and my ex Thai wife doing some stupid things,i thought i had seen it all,but this has actually left me stunned,at it's complete and utter idiocy. Thoughts Gentlemen please.

Find another..........this one is brainless.....sorry for being so blunt :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, petermik said:

Find another..........this one is brainless.....sorry for being so blunt :thumbsup:

That's okay Buddy i am thinking the same thing,trouble is she is smoking hot.

7 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Bin her.............there are thousands of "smoking hot" ones out there without baggage and half a brain :thumbsup:

I can not believe they are men like this in this world, super gullible !

"Run Forrest...Run" !!

smoking hot cannot be turfed out willy nilly.

eat the loss

next time book her into a guesthouse at Nanai for 300b a day…..

Get rid of the stupid <deleted>. Her I.Q. is zero..she has just confirmed that.....thousands of other "smoking hot" ones out there...possibly ranging from an I.Q. of 1 to 100...but then anything would be an improvement .....:coffee1:

2 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Rule Number 2. Never move in with a woman who is smoking hot.

So you were not accompanying her?

Why even pay in advance your 5 years in and you don't have the foresight to recognise where simple errors can occur. Better off just giving her the cash and letting her handle it. She has two kids in tow and a blagger taxi driver to contend with and your now giving her two barrels on what's supposed to be a holiday. Good work lad.

dealing with stupidity because she is hot does not make any sense. also supporting a girl with 2 kids does not make sense. there are tons of girls to choose from. you can even meet them online so you can pretend they are not hookers.

3 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

So keep thinking with your dxck and not your head.There are other smoking girls out there that do not have kids and may have a little more in the brains department.

3 hours ago, petermik said:

sorry for being so blunt

Doubt it.

A rush to judgement is a rush indeed for some people. Not everyone is perfect and (Thai) women are not disposable.

3 minutes ago, Suradit69 said:

Doubt it.

A rush to judgement is a rush indeed for some people. Not everyone is perfect and (Thai) women are not disposable.

Don't waste your time lad this is a topic specifically for the burnt out brigade to yank each others tail instead of taking responsibility for their own decisions.