SolidWorks competences required soon

fa4960

Hello,

I will soon need 1 - 2 SolidWorks guys/gals and I was wondering if you have any insight into salaries for such profiles here in Thailand?

Something like:

1 - 2 years experience with SolidWorks and English language capabilities good enough to work with customers in Europe as well as in the region

3 - 4 years experience with SolidWorks and English language capabilities good enough to work with customers in Europe as well as in the region

It is for a new startup so I am basically without any detail knowledge of this area so any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

fa4960

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

If you can provide detail of industry/type of job (Automotive or mechanical modeling -Engine or equipment design) and what you want the engineers to do,  like developing model or patch ups (customization ) ? .

Regards 

Fx

I believe the CAD guys at my work are on 45k a month, they do mechanical design.

Need more detail as difference levels of competency will demand a different salary, for instance our cad guy that does class A modelling and FEA is on a lot more.

Archived