Phuket tuk-tuk sex video goes viral

rooster59

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen the stuff. They were not naked. Tuk tuk driver was hardly innocent. He kept turning round to look. Could have been an accident. An incident of love and desire over common sense! Lucky <deleted>!!

18 hours ago, Thaidream said:

I don't see Thai men impregnating their girlfriends or wives in the back of Tuk Tuks which are open for the public to view or even engaging in sex on public beaches.  Sex is for the privacy of one's quarters/home. When someone does this in public it shows a complete lack of any self control or proper decorum and an arrogant attitude of me first and the hell with everyone else.

It is just another example of foreigners behaving badly -and Thais rightly being upset that they or their children have to witness such things simply to accommodate the tourist industry.

How many times have I read on this board about Westerners claiming Thais don't treat them with respect; look down upon them and are suspicious of them. It's because of the continuing actions of  Westerners doing just what these 2 were doing; or getting in fights or passing out on the street and on and on. I've seen dogs with better manners than some of the Westerners that I have encountered in Thailand.

Completely ignoring, of course, countless reports of incestuous rape, senior police officials raping minor children, jealous Thai husbands and boyfriends shooting and stabbing their ladies to death... and all because you do not personally see this happening it does not happen? It makes this one instance of a couple of drunken farangs doing the nasty in a taxi the benchmark of all farang behaviour?
Yes, there are Westerners who behave badly. I submit that you have an overly nice view of Thai people if you think they are not capable of producing reprehensible behaviour.... they are also human, sad to say.

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

"You n me, baby, 'aint nothin' but mammals, so lets do it like they do it on the discovery channel"

Great song, who sang it ?

The sex pistols!?

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

"You n me, baby, 'aint nothin' but mammals, so lets do it like they do it on the discovery channel"

Great song, who sang it ?

555!  Was thinking same thing last night. 

Google says "The Bad Touch". 

2 hours ago, OmarZaid said:

Sad social statement all the way round ... sure, I had a few romps in nature and cars back in the day, but all well hidden from public view ... this exhibitionism is a disgusting illustration of socio-psycho-degeneracy ... we are not animals . . .  

You reckon..........facepalm.gif.9bf96115735cedc87194d13553057e5e.gif

You go tell ISIS that.....

I think people are missing the point here.

There are two individuals who are complicit here.

1. The Tuk-tuk driver who should have driven down a quiet soi until the couple had finished copulating as soon as he noticed what was occurring.

2. The voyeur with the camera who obviously drives around looking for incidents like this just to bring farangs into disrepute. 

3 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Lighten up man with your old fashioned opinions.Tuktuks they suck already one way or the other.

You just confirmed my comment on degeneracy ... thanks for that :sleep:

Not animals?  I'm wondering if you think we are robots? 

Last time I checked we are still tossed in with mammals and our closest relatives are the chimp and bonnobo.  98.8% similar DNA.   I happen to think sex is a beautiful thing to watch.  Assuming the individuals are fairly fit and not boring. 

In the future we will be closer to robots than chimps. At least robots can be programmed. I can't wait for the day.

12 hours ago, Elkski said:

Not animals?  I'm wondering if you think we are robots? 

Last time I checked we are still tossed in with mammals and our closest relatives are the chimp and bonnobo.  98.8% similar DNA.   I happen to think sex is a beautiful thing to watch.

I agree about the sex. It is an essential part of our lives.

• 11 months later...

Archived