no google services works anymore

alocacoc

I deleted yesterday my search history and location history. Now I can't anymore use google services like Google news, google mail. I even can't login to my google account. It gies me an time out.

Some ideas how to fix it?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I deleted yesterday my search history and location history. Now I can't anymore use google services like Google news, google mail. I even can't login to my google account. It gies me an time out.

Some ideas how to fix it?

You might have deleted your account.

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

No account is still here. But can't login in. Google mail on PC works. But not android. YouTube doesn't work at all.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Even Google news doesn't work. Not on pc not on Android. There I never used to log in. Strange

Even Google news doesn't work. Not on pc not on Android. There I never used to log in. Strange

What about Google play?
Try uninstall and reinstall the broken apps.
Check security permission & app permissions.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

What about Google play?
Try uninstall and reinstall the broken apps.
Check security permission & app permissions.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Google play don't work on Android. But this perlen is also on Windows 7.also Youtube don't work.

Youtube is down? And google play? I'm in pattaya with 3bb

I just turned off Wifi and used 4g from AIS. It works. So maybe serious issue with 3bb provider?

Mrs NL just came in with a blank screen on google Play on her android tablet. This via 3BB in Udon Thani. Just checked my ASUS smartphone on same wi-fi, same blank screen.

Reconnected my phone via DTAC data and all OK. Looks like a 3BB issue nationwide?

Thank you guys. So it's a 3bb problem. I can't call them. It is even not ringing. Strange. So, we can only wait...

Their switchboard is probably overloaded.

I'm not all that technically minded, how can you be so sure it's a 3BB problem ? Only asking coz I don't know, also Google has been hit with some problems in the last few days, like the Phishing scam that got millions of customers data etc, any info from you techno guys would be a help in my understanding :jap:

5 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

I'm not all that technically minded, how can you be so sure it's a 3BB problem ? Only asking coz I don't know, also Google has been hit with some problems in the last few days, like the Phishing scam that got millions of customers data etc, any info from you techno guys would be a help in my understanding :jap:

I only come to that conclusion, because it works fine with my mobile data plan from AIS. I just switched my google DNS to another DNS. But no success.

Google News and Goggle Play down again on 3bb.

Just now, alocacoc said:

I only come to that conclusion, because it works fine with my mobile data plan from AIS. I just switched my google DNS to another DNS. But no success.

Thanks for that, when I got up this a.m. the Mrs was playing Candy Crush, Facebook was okay as was the BBC News website, the only thing that wasn't working was Gmail, I have a choice of Google UK or Google Thailand neither was working for me at first but eventually it came back on, which is why I thought it maybe a problem with the Google servers.

I know Google is okay because I can access it via my VPN routed through the USA and UK. So its Thailand specific.

Yes, here again. I switched back from 3bb dns to Google dns.

It seems to be a DNS problem. I've seen it happen many times here now and again and it always gets resolved. It's not a government conspiracy. Lol.

Archived