no google services works anymore

alocacoc

I was able to call 3bb. They are aware of the problem. But they say, the problem is on the google side, not 3bb... No ETA for a fix.

But I think, If it's the google who caused the problem, it wouldn't affect only 3bb users.

However, let's drink a Tea and wait.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

I was able to call 3bb. They are aware of the problem. But they say, the problem is on the google side, not 3bb... No ETA for a fix.

"the problem is on the google side" - you didn't really expect them to put their hands up and say yes 3BB has a problem!!

"the problem is on the google side" - you didn't really expect them to put their hands up and say yes 3BB has a problem!!

Not really. Wouldn't argue with Thais on such an issue. It's pointless.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Stocky said:

I have exactly the same problem with 3BB on Phuket -  No Google services work today - Nothing at all. If I go on to VPN network (Germany, UK, etc) they all work. 3BB are being blocked, or have blocked Google. 

Just now, agogohome said:

I have exactly the same problem with 3BB on Phuket -  No Google services work today - Nothing at all. If I go on to VPN network (Germany, UK, etc) they all work. 3BB are being blocked, or have blocked Google. 

Not totally blocking google as I am using it now, but to me it looks like anything via the USA...Even if I try IE it will not pick up some stuff from/via the USA....

I have a mate who is docked in Portland UK right now, he just told me that they had no Google last night and today is very patchy and slow, so maybe not 3BB, and as I said earlier I think Google have got some BIG issues.

Na Na Told you so :cheesy: :sorry:

15 minutes ago, transam said:

Not totally blocking google as I am using it now, but to me it looks like anything via the USA...Even if I try IE it will not pick up some stuff from/via the USA....

Totally blocked for me... but I can get other websites from the US, no problem

29 minutes ago, Stocky said:

its 3bb i can get google mail and youtube on my phone ,with true

1 hour ago, alocacoc said:

Van anyone else confirm too please? Pattaya/Jomtien 3bb google services down? AIS 4g ok? I call 3bb now. Will let you now...

Same here, on South Pattaya using 3BB: no gmail, no youtube, no any-google-service I tried.

Using a VPN in my country, everything works ok.

99.9999% a 3BB problem...

While I did experience issues with Youtube and Google Search earlier today (on AIS Fiber in Bangkok, and DTAC mobile data) everything is working fine now; can get to Google search, GMail Youtube, etc.; ping times are 35 msec to all Google services.

Speedtests to Singapore (testmynet) are wire speed, but speedtests to the U.S. seem unusually low. Maybe some gateway or pipe is down and it's taken a while to re-route requests/traffic to/from the U.S.?

11 minutes ago, PGThompson1 said:

Yes, I'm with 3BB and cannot load my GMail, as soon as I switch to my VPN then everything works.

I'm in Chiang Mai

Same, same. About an hour ago unable to log into my gmail accounts. 3BB, Chiang Mai.

1 minute ago, cyberfarang said:

All my Google services are being blocked no matter which browser I use. I can still access Google search engine and maps but cannot sign in. Youtube and gmail no go.

What is going on?

Try Opera with the VPN enabled.

My Google Earth was down...It's back now. But still can't get youtube. Also, some other Thai sites, like the weather radar, won't load. The banner comes up but that's all.

3 hours ago, alocacoc said:

No account is still here. But can't login in. Google mail on PC works. But not android. YouTube doesn't work at all.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Did you change your password but only do it on the PC? I have done that before.

Archived