Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Course it is its just missing the question mark.

it's not a question if we have to make up what these wrong reasons are. brian kilcline for his beard. david speedie for being a narky shortarse. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StevieH said:

it's not a question if we have to make up what these wrong reasons are. brian kilcline for his beard. david speedie for being a narky shortarse. 

Coventry have a handful of discussion points and speedy ain't one of them and it's nothing to do with ogrizovic either although he was clearly dropped a lot as a kid.

40 minutes ago, StevieH said:

nah, that's a rubbish question.

Your questions so far have been about colouring in football club names and singers pal so this might be too much of a step up for ya. 

Edited by Rc2702

3 hours ago, StevieH said:

nah, that's a rubbish question.

Yeah its not specific enuf   ans could be a matter of opinion, think a new one up.

Anyone reckon there should be a time limit? If its not answered in 24 hours sound fair.?

12 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah its not specific enuf   ans could be a matter of opinion, think a new one up.

Anyone reckon there should be a time limit? If its not answered in 24 hours sound fair.?

David Busst - all the wrong reasons.

8 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Coventry have a handful of discussion points and speedy ain't one of them and it's nothing to do with ogrizovic either although he was clearly dropped a lot as a kid.

4 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

David Busst - all the wrong reasons.

IN your opinion. Others may disagree

ok, apart from playing for tottenham !!! and being  a wild child what was 'alfie conns, FAMOUS big first ,, no googling please,, AND humor has to be of an acceptable level ie anything goes !!! OH AND ALFIES BANNED :post-4641-1156693976:

3 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

ok, apart from playing for tottenham !!! and being  a wild child what was 'alfie conns, FAMOUS big first ,, no googling please,, AND humor has to be of an acceptable level ie anything goes !!! OH AND ALFIES BANNED :post-4641-1156693976:

Just cos I have no idea who the lad Alfie conn is and since you say wild and since we're discussing a n.London hoodlum club. I'd say he was convicted of something. Bank robber or somefink like that

Alfie Conn played for Celtic and Rangers. Was he the first to do that? Spurs got relegated not long after they bought him; if memory serves me correct. 

Edited by champers

1 minute ago, champers said:

Alfie Conn played for Celtic and Rangers. Was he the first to do that?Spurs got relegated not long after they bought him; if memory serves me correct. 

Good shout but no... without googling it my memory tells me he didnt feature much, was it after birkenshaw took over? but alfies bound to know,, and NO CLUES ALFIE!!!

ok , he was the first to win the scottish cup with both rangers and celtic,, hold ure head in shame ye jocks who didnt know that. the players and the fans!!! aint what they used to be !!! ok i'll put one up soon, or if uve got one feel free ,,,BANG IT up

.z

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Dennis law

I Doubt it. It'll be some nonsence bollacks  thats hardly ever played for them,, that only a handful of people have ever heard of!!!!  from here  on no more obscure nick names.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Times  up bo..

OK. Glauber Berti

He was a Brazlian at Man City on a season long loan in 2008 and sat on the bench for the full season except for the last 10 minutes of the last match of the season.

City fans nicknamed him the invisible man cos they wanted to see him play but he never got the chance

53 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

.z

I Doubt it. It'll be some nonsence bollacks  thats hardly ever played for them,, that only a handful of people have ever heard of!!!!  from here  on no more obscure nick names.

Spot on. He needs yellow carding for bringing the game into disrepute. :post-4641-1156694606:

Edited by champers