Jump to content
BANGKOK
3 minus 2

Football Quiz.

Recommended Posts

time up rc,, answer and a new question pretty please or i or someone else'll  come up with a new question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

time up rc,, answer and a new question pretty please or i or someone else'll  come up with a new question

Just slap a few juicy ones up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Coloured lad...err

Jezus bradbury,  calling people by the colour of their skin went out  with the <deleted> arc,, get on the case lad !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

OK, so who scored the first ever goal in the english prem?

Was it brian deane?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Was it brian deane?

Yes ,, your shout rc

 

Preferably one you have an answer for..!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yes ,, your shout rc

 

Preferably one you have an answer for..!!

 

Bit surprised at that tbh. Deane scored the first and 1000th goal in pl history?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so this seasons top 6 all increased their points tally over last season

the question is by HOW MANY POINTS WAS the diference for each of the top 6

i was gonna run throught the clubs, but i'm thinking you may know

so to be clear;  last seasons total was ?? this seasons total was????and the diference being ?? and thats for the top six.

 

Edited by 3 minus 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 3 minus 2 said:

so this seasons top 6 all increased their points tally over last season

the question is by HOW MANY POINTS WAS the diference for each of the top 6

i was gonna run throught the clubs, but i'm thinking you may know

so to be clear;  last seasons total was ??? this seasons total was?and the diference being ? and thats for the top six.

 

Awful question try again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Awful question try again.

after your last question thats a bit rich!!! but its not your call and if you dont know thats ,,,,,, but you spend and the others on here spend ?? time bickering about the rights and the wrongs of the chavs spurs ect ect , i would have thought it would have been an easy one.  

Edited by 3 minus 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

after your last question thats a bit rich!!! but its not your call and if you dont know thats ,,,,,, but you spend and the others on here spend ?? time bickering about the rights and the wrongs of the chavs spurs ect ect , i would have thought it would have been an easy one.  

ok if thats a bit dificult for you bickering prem fans :drunk: make it the diference for this years  top 4. and the clue is thats  the chavs spurs mancity liverpool !!!:shock1:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, lets make it simpler

 

answers to

seperate clubs

 

chelsea diference between last and this season?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...