Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

4 hours ago, crafty said:

Andrei not Andrey

Give over crafty.

It's me up again.

I am having  a BBQ and all posters on this forum are welcome to attend. Name 3 Premiership footballers that you would expect to see at a BBQ.

NB: Phoenetic spellings count, but no single name can be used more than once.

12 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

PAtrIck BURGER

JOhnnie WALKER scotch

Rose wine or flowers

Patrick Berger: Yes.

The other 2: You are wrong; sorry; and seemingly on another planet. 

Please try harder.

It's a BBQ, not a pub crawl or a walk in an English country garden. Get a grip, man!!

As Meatloaf didn't say: One out of three is sh**te.

Edited by champers

3 hours ago, champers said:

Patrick Berger: Yes.

The other 2: You are wrong; sorry; and seemingly on another planet. 

Please try harder.

It's a BBQ, not a pub crawl or a walk in an English country garden. Get a grip, man!!

As Meatloaf didn't say: One out of three is sh**te.

Funny  barbies you go to mate , the ones i go are supplied with  a/ copias amounts and varities of booze and rose being a summer drink v much top of the list esp with the fairer sex and if the barbies in  asia , then  johnnie walker  will be 100% ever present  . And THEN  comes the  food sadly limited to wings ribs steaks ect trouble with this question the answers is down to what one expect from a barbie and that varies from person to person making it subjective and Me being veggie,, my expectations are totally diferent.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Funny  barbies you go to mate , the ones i go are supplied with  a/ copias amounts and varities of booze and rose being a summer drink v much top of the list esp with the fairer sex and if the barbies in  asia , then  johnnie walker  will be 100% ever present  . And THEN  comes the  food sadly limited to wings ribs steaks ect trouble with this question the answers is down to what one expect from a barbie and that varies from person to person making it subjective and Me being veggie,, my expectations are totally diferent.

Apologies 3-2. I was deep in conversation with my friend Leo at the time. I was "distracted" to the extent that I didn't realise that RM had scored a 4th and that Cuadrado had been sent off till I saw the news this morning (almost afternoon). I did have the sound off on the telly as well so as not to wake up the girlfriend, but she also had a long conversation with Leo so I needn't have bothered.

1 minute ago, 3 minus 2 said:

So champs feller, what do u propose you gonna set another question  or throw it open ?  

Throw it open, 3 minus 2. I am struggling to think of another question just now.

7 hours ago, crafty said:

Which World Cup winner has played for teams in 4 continents and won 4 different national league titles?

Thats a good question, however it was thrown open and Bb got in first so his shout,, sori crafty.

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Comic: ---- of United and ----- of City 

As no one seems interested here's the answer.

Bring back any 70s memories?

Scorcher-comic-001.jpeg

No. I only read the Beano and Dandy. What were these in.