Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

5 hours ago, StevieH said:

who is another journeyman? rivaldo?

One of the if not the, at his peak  the most most complete footballer i've ever seen. Put him anywhere on the pitch he was abso' outstanding.

17 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Scorcher and SCORE 1970 to 75 (also included Billy's Boots) was merged in to Tiger.

DIdnt that all get merged with lion? Still got a load , well 1000 or so  7  or 8 complete1960s years should add up 2 nice little stash,, c some villian on ebay is selling them 4 25 £:smile: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, champers said:

No. I only read the Beano and Dandy. What were these in.

I thought it was Frank Carson. Played for Carlisle United and Lincoln City just after the First World War.

Remember at the start of each season you used to get a card with a ladder of all positions in each of the leagues and little club tabs to put in the teams position week by week - think it was free with Shoot. Anyway i digress. Do we have a question ongoing?

6 minutes ago, crafty said:

Which player has scored goals for the following 7 premier league teams Newcastle United, Cardiff, Blackburn Rovers, Coventry City, Liverpool, West Ham United, Manchester City

Bellamy

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Remember at the start of each season you used to get a card with a ladder of all positions in each of the leagues and little club tabs to put in the teams position week by week - think it was free with Shoot. Anyway i digress. Do we have a question ongoing?

Yes, Shoot. All the tabs fell to bits after a month or so.

Does anyone remember collecting Park Drive coupons? We picked them up off the floor on the way to school. You got a free annual when you collected enough. Mid 60s.