Power of money settles "Joke" argument at a Samui restaurant

webfact

9 hours ago, nontabury said:

I cannot understand why the Farang b/f of one of the girls, din't want to pursue the matter. What is it with so many Farang men here. Is it because they think they're Jesus Christ, and are therefore prepared to turn the other cheek. Or is it because they beleive that if the RTP become involved,they'll be found guilty of causing the problem,even if they were not even there.

Smart boy friend, he probably knows Thailand well and Koh Samui in particular ! you don't make unnecessary enemies here, specially when they that stupidly dangerous like this moron !!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I am no "lad" and if JF had got involved the whole thing would likely have escalated with Somchai, Sombat and all the locals joining in. Have you ever been in a situation, or even seen a situation like that here?

I am no coward, but I know damn well how it works here.

Simply put if he was there he should have put himself in front of his Mrs and led her away from danger. No need for violence maybe a few cuts and bruises but to see your partner attacked and do nothing is cowardly.

And yes I have been in a situation here and 1 of those occasions my Mrs went hell for leather after I'd been drugged and she's 150cm and a lioness but if I was able it would not have been her protecting me but the penny dropped after that night I'm happy to say so in many ways I'm glad it happened. Hua Hin I thank you for that

25 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Simply put if he was there he should have put himself in front of his Mrs and led her away from danger. No need for violence maybe a few cuts and bruises but to see your partner attacked and do nothing is cowardly.

And yes I have been in a situation here and 1 of those occasions my Mrs went hell for leather after I'd been drugged and she's 150cm and a lioness but if I was able it would not have been her protecting me but the penny dropped after that night I'm happy to say so in many ways I'm glad it happened. Hua Hin I thank you for that

Pleased to hear you do understand.

I could see the lad was in trouble when he threw a full blooded inch and barely rocked the amazon.

When engaging in fisticuffs the basic rule of thumb is don't throw a punch unless you can drop your adversary cold.

Or it ends in mayhem….as this moron found out.

19 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

guess which girl in the pic has the foreign boyfriend. hint, check her clothing.

You shouldn't judge everyone by your own girlfriend's or wife's dress sense...

14 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

The trouble is if you intervene, beat him up, and the guy loses face, you're probably going to end up getting shot...

So the solution in your eyes is to let a thai guy beat up a woman , sit there and watch it ? or give him a smack and bring him back down to earth like he deserves. i would do the later every time !

20 hours ago, nontabury said:

I cannot understand why the Farang b/f of one of the girls, din't want to pursue the matter. What is it with so many Farang men here. Is it because they think they're Jesus Christ, and are therefore prepared to turn the other cheek. Or is it because they beleive that if the RTP become involved,they'll be found guilty of causing the problem,even if they were not even there.

That was a rhetorical question, wasn't it?

This d...head impersonates a police officer by proxy to intimidate or take advntage iof women. He makes lewd comments and insults and, when that's apparently not enough to satisfy his fragile masculinity, he physically assaults both girls - strangers - punching them in the face and elsewhere. In his twisted world it's ok apparently to harass people trying to have lunch in peace and then attack them because they don't want his company or attention. He has no problem with "punishing" innocent strangers, especially if they're girls.

He certainly should be paying compensation to the two girls. No question. But the police should also have charged him with a range of offences so this flathead recieved salutary punishment simply to discourage him or others of his craven minions  from repeat incidents against other females.

21 hours ago, nontabury said:

This  matter will be taken care of Thai style. If you think a shop clerk who makes 300- 500 baht a day  has 10,000 baht lying around, think again. He had to go beg & borrow the money and will be paying this off for some time. In addition  this will be sorted later by Thai relatives of the victim.

No need to play the hero when there are vindictive relatives on the sidelines.

16 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

You are joking me lad. If JF was there he should have waded in. Condiments? By that you mean glass bottles when consolidated in the metal frame make for a weight! Ugly scenes and only a beautifully crafted head butt would have solved that and why not when your handling scum like that you are in the right regardless of the consequences. Don't tell me JF was the camera man. Impulsive yes, for some but nobody deserves to be attacked like that and 2 women at that. 

not too sure about the nobody part.  I have 4 ex wives that I might have paid him to visit.:stoner:

On 08/05/2017 at 1:23 PM, williamgeorgeallen said:

guess which girl in the pic has the foreign boyfriend. hint, check her clothing.

On 08/05/2017 at 2:52 PM, Mad mick said:

No its normal thats how brave the men are here  3 cheers to the girls ! stand there ground just a grub scumbag and not charged  . Last week here in pattaya taxis mafi terrorised 3 women who the decided driver was for there  boss were 2 from china , wont be back again , they blocked them in surrounding them in there taxi's abused them what thete gping to do to them apparently believig shr was urba driver. bravado pack dogs , what a happy place to visit , police called took them all away for a talk just a mistake mmm , no charges laid taxis involved got off Scott free great policing they cant do there job to bloody lazy or the old money trick under table another example of happy zones in pattaya  no wonder every ones going other asian country's.lawless thailand pi_ _ weak cops nanny state country . 

The 1 with the funbags  100%

15 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

So the solution in your eyes is to let a thai guy beat up a woman , sit there and watch it ? or give him a smack and bring him back down to earth like he deserves. i would do the later every time !

the white knight. live in thailand for a while and you will learn to stay out of everything that does not directly involve you.

6 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

the white knight. live in thailand for a while and you will learn to stay out of everything that does not directly involve you.

That does seem to be the way Farangs in Thailand think and react. And many Thais know this,they they act accordingly.

11 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

so what your saying is if a woman is getting raped in front of you , not to intervene yes ? thats a coward in my book ! and if it was your family lets say your wife getting raped your saying thats the only time you would intervene yes ? well dont forget that rapist might have a gun and shoot you , the same reason you would not intervene if a stranger woman was getting raped , there is no difference to your argument !!

5 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

so what your saying is if a woman is getting raped in front of you , not to intervene yes ? thats a coward in my book ! and if it was your family lets say your wife getting raped your saying thats the only time you would intervene yes ? well dont forget that rapist might have a gun and shoot you , the same reason you would not intervene if a stranger woman was getting raped , there is no difference to your argument !!

this is getting a bit off topic but stay out of everything that does not involve you in thailand. stopping a thai guy from raping a woman you dont know will probably get you hurt, possibly killed. i would seek assistance but not get directly involved.  just yelling at a rapist in my home country would probably be enough to get him to run but given that thai men like to show aggression toward western males it is not worth the risk.

5 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

this is getting a bit off topic but stay out of everything that does not involve you in thailand. stopping a thai guy from raping a woman you dont know will probably get you hurt, possibly killed. i would seek assistance but not get directly involved.  just yelling at a rapist in my home country would probably be enough to get him to run but given that thai men like to show aggression toward western males it is not worth the risk.

Not many thai men in my experience show aggression to western men its usually how the western man acts that gets a thai man mad but if a thai man is doing this to a thai women every thai man knows that it is his duty to protect a thai women if you dont know this you have not been listening ! and if a western man was to intervene in a thai man treating a thai women badly as in this case then you would get full support from thais , the minuite you show you are afraid of stopping this dipstick he has won and will treat other thai women the same INCLUDING YOUR WIFE MIGHT BE NEXT TIME !!!

1 hour ago, hottrader77 said:

Not many thai men in my experience show aggression to western men its usually how the western man acts that gets a thai man mad but if a thai man is doing this to a thai women every thai man knows that it is his duty to protect a thai women if you dont know this you have not been listening ! and if a western man was to intervene in a thai man treating a thai women badly as in this case then you would get full support from thais , the minuite you show you are afraid of stopping this dipstick he has won and will treat other thai women the same INCLUDING YOUR WIFE MIGHT BE NEXT TIME !!!

have not been listening to who? basically every thai girl i know is a single mum so i was assuming it was a thai mans duty to get them pregnant and leave them. no thai man is going to abuse my girl as we moved back to new zealand last year and she has sworn she will never go back to thailand. i always say she can move back after our kids are finished school so she can get a thai boyfriend but she seems to be genuinely disgusted by the thought of it. 

live in thailand long enough and you will learn to stay out of thai peoples business. its not our job to tell them how to live their lives and they know it. this is getting even further off topic.

24 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

have not been listening to who? basically every thai girl i know is a single mum so i was assuming it was a thai mans duty to get them pregnant and leave them. no thai man is going to abuse my girl as we moved back to new zealand last year and she has sworn she will never go back to thailand. i always say she can move back after our kids are finished school so she can get a thai boyfriend but she seems to be genuinely disgusted by the thought of it. 

live in thailand long enough and you will learn to stay out of thai peoples business. its not our job to tell them how to live their lives and they know it. this is getting even further off topic.

Maybe u daughter is a tom?

Archived