Russians arrested over Phuket tuk-tuk sex video

webfact

12 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

You cant see anything on the vid. Such moral high ground. 

All this drama for more imagination than real explicit sex and exposure.

Anybody in Thailand....ANYBODY..... including kids.... can see a lot more than that just clicking on their tablets.....and during school classes. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, umbanda said:

All this drama for more imagination than real explicit sex and exposure.

Anybody in Thailand....ANYBODY..... including kids.... can see a lot more than that just clicking on their tablets.....and during school classes. 

So I suppose that makes it all right then and makes having sex in public justifiable. I mean; dogs do it, so why should people not have the same equality as dogs.

4 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

It`s a recent craze started in Britain known as dogging. Dogging is a British slang term of having sex in public while other people watch or can see. One couple actually starting having sex while in a queue at a Burger King in the United States. Just another sick trend for a claim to fame in the media and to gain views and likes on Youtube and facebook.

A 500 baht fine and this couple are glorifying in the attention they are seeking. All this will do is encourage other sick minded people to do the same and to make headlines for themselves.  It`s just a form of thugish anti social behaviour that should not be encouraged or become acceptable as something trivial.  Boundaries should be drawn has to how people should behave in public and these acts go well beyond what is defined as public decency. 

Exactly ... it is despicable behavior that announces a civilization's demise as spoken and written by various men and women of repute, both prophetically and academically. It bears is absolutely nothing of  redeeming value and those who sympathize and/or participate in such vile episodes reveal mankind's descent into sub-human realms of absolute dissolution. That being said, I hope they enjoyed themselves and I am sure they did, but at the cost of human dignity -- a high price to pay.

6 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

So I suppose that makes it all right then and makes having sex in public justifiable. I mean; dogs do it, so why should people not have the same equality as dogs.

It puts it into perspective

Archived