In shock move, Trump fires FBI Director Comey

webfact

The calling card of those who live in a parallel universe of Alternative Facts and Conspiracy Theories is always, without exception "I don't read MSM..." The forum thread discussing Trump's firing of the FBI director follows the script to a 'T'.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

Agreed w/r whose calling the narrative. The latest hypothesis by one pundit is that it's the MSM controlling the narrative.

Have you heard the MSM soundbite montages some talk show hosts assemble that have the newsreaders, reporters, et al using exactly the same phrases to describe some particular scenario or political point? Scary stuff. The lock-step is within the MSM, that's for sure.

I just heard a maybe 10-voice media montage where "obstruction of justice" was voiced by people, none of which were elected Democrats according to the source of the montage.

Yes ,I have heard the montage on the Limbaugh show. Its Occultist. I like your past view's on canning Comey.

Max  you wrote "

I'm not a Trump supporter and I'm not surprised with what he comes up with after watching the debates and his campaign rallies. I spend as little time as possible on the MSM and it has to be a video of the person at issue, not some second-hand version of what Trump had allegedly said. and I, hopefully, don't have to resort to the MSM for what I want.

You seem to have this weird idea that because a claim is "reported on" that it is not reported in a way that influences the reader (spin) or any number of any characteristics in this list (courtesy wiki "fake news"):

Alternative facts, Big lie, Circular sourcing, Deception, Doublespeak ,Echo chamber, Euphemistic misspeaking, Euromyth, False flag ,Factoid, Fallacy, Fake news by country, online ,Filter bubble, Gaslighting, Half-truth Hoax, Ideological framing, Internet manipulation, Media manipulation, Post-truth ,Propaganda, Quote mining, Scientific fabrication, Social bot, Spin, Yellow journalism

Here's the ridiculous misstatements of Trump's campaign statements by both individuals and the MSM (starting at at around 20:00) by Stefan Molyneux: "

I listen to Stefan on Youtube ,he's very articulate and informed. It seems the topic has shifted to news sources.Good job on the comment above. I hope you're not Russian, LOL

11 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

Agreed w/r whose calling the narrative. The latest hypothesis by one pundit is that it's the MSM controlling the narrative.

Have you heard the MSM soundbite montages some talk show hosts assemble that have the newsreaders, reporters, et al using exactly the same phrases to describe some particular scenario or political point? Scary stuff. The lock-step is within the MSM, that's for sure.

I just heard a maybe 10-voice media montage where "obstruction of justice" was voiced by people, none of which were elected Democrats according to the source of the montage.

2 minutes ago, iReason said:

I agree.

Limbaugh followers are a cult of personality.

Very convincing. Limbaugh gets someone to go through hours and hours of shows and comes up with a brief montage of people saying the same or similar things..  Anybody could do that for any topic that is sufficiently discussed on the news. It proves nothing except how gullible Limbaugh viewers are.

On 5/11/2017 at 3:57 PM, KarenBravo said:

How about waiting for all the investigations to be completed. You know, the one that Trump keeps throwing obstacles in front of.

Or, how about the fact that 17 US security organizations have concluded that there was Russian interference. This evidence was shown to both House and Senate intelligence committees.

You seem very ignorant of recent past events.

This is nothing more than Bread & Circus for the weak minded in America and around the world.  It's amazing to me how many of you latch on to obvious nonsense and repeat it as fact.   

12 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

This is nothing more than Bread & Circus for the weak minded in America and around the world.  

It's amazing to me how many of you latch on to obvious nonsense and repeat it as fact.   

I could swear you are talking about the current occupier of the White House and his followers.

:coffee1:

"17 US security organizations have concluded that there was Russian interference. This evidence was shown to both House and Senate intelligence committees."

Fact.

43 minutes ago, iReason said:

I could swear you are talking about the current occupier of the White House and his followers.

:coffee1:

"17 US security organizations have concluded that there was Russian interference. This evidence was shown to both House and Senate intelligence committees."

Fact.

Actually there was only three confirmed I A's .NSA,CIA and FBI,that agreed ,according to James Clapper  former  Director of the NIA ..The investigation has not found any collusion  or crime committed by Trump or his campaign people to interfere with the election . .The Russians have been interfering in America and other countries  elections for decades,so has America ,probably even more. The real concern  should be who is leaking secret intel to the MSM which is a federal crime.  Because of this lack of concern and his performance with the Clinton investigation resulted in the demise of Comey.We can all agree to disagree.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

45 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

Show me where this has been concluded.  Published where? Published when? Quoted who?

More #FAKENEWS but gobbled up by the weak minded who promote it.

Hillary Clinton blames high-up Russians for WikiLeaks releases

Clinton said, "We have 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military, who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyberattacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin, and they are designed to influence our election."

We rate Clinton’s statement True.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/19/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-blames-russia-putin-wikileaks-rele/

4 hours ago, SheungWan said:

The calling card of those who live in a parallel universe of Alternative Facts and Conspiracy Theories is always, without exception "I don't read MSM..." The forum thread discussing Trump's firing of the FBI director follows the script to a 'T'.

It's worth noting that this thread starts with a news report by Reuters, a highly respected mainstream media source.  Most if not all of the topics in the TV World News forum begin with mainstream media reports.

35 minutes ago, riclag said:

Actually there was only three confirmed I A's .NSA,CIA and FBI,that agreed ,according to James Clapper  former  Director of the NIA ..The investigation has not found any collusion  or crime committed by Trump or his campaign people to interfere with the election . .The Russians have been interfering in America and other countries  elections for decades,so has America ,probably even more. The real concern  should be who is leaking secret intel to the MSM which is a federal crime.  Because of this lack of concern and his performance with the Clinton investigation resulted in the demise of Comey.We can all agree to disagree.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

"The Russians have been interfering in America and other countries  elections for decades..."

Oh, well that makes  it ok then, right?  Can't interfere with a Russian tradition.

Russia has been cooperating with Wikileaks sources and using the internet and fake news stories (completely fabricated stories from fringe sources, not news from legitimate sources that Trumpies call fake because they don't like them) to interfere with elections in an unprecedented manner.  It needs to be investigated and means to prevent, or at the very least expose, it found.

"The real concern  should be who is leaking secret intel to the MSM which is a federal crime."

That has also been going on for decades, often revealing incompetence and illegality inside the government.  Leaks should be investigated, but to think the latest leaks from the White House are a greater concern than Russian undermining democracy shows really screwed up priorities.  Or perhaps you and other Trumpies are part of a Russian disinformation campaign, maybe without knowing it.  Are you familiar with the term "useful idiot"?

On 2017-5-16 at 0:06 AM, mogandave said:

I thought you said the media was controlling the President, I disagreed, not sure what you're about with all this.

I said nothing about Fox or fake news.

You really think 50% of people want no reporting?

The US president constantly watches tv news. He has formed his opinions for many years on tv news. Because they have showed up his constant failures and sexual gaffes, he has disassociated from them.

And then uses twitter to report. In this way, media has controlled him. He is too scared to face scrutiny by the media, they have forced him to become pathetic.

But media still investigates him. Now that he cannot face any public scrutiny, they control him more. And will be the downfall of him.

At one time, maybe now, Fox and associated media companies gave broad support to Trump. (pre election)

50% of Americans (give or take a few points) voted him to the Presidency. Of the others who did not vote - because they did not vote against him, they voted for him.

Those that did directly vote for him, well it is all unravelling now and I bet each one of them does not wish to believe what they see and hear.

It makes them look not only foolish, it makes them included in possible treason. Suckers for false news themselves. 

Archived