Huge python in the rafters explains why old couple's pet cats kept disappearing!

webfact

Huge python in the rafters explains why old couple's pet cats kept disappearing!

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

AYUTTHAYA: -- Seventy eight year old Thaworn Bunrot called the snake catchers yesterday after a huge python dropped down in front of him at the Ayutthaya house he shares with his wife.

The couple had ben alerted to something as one of their pet cats was making a noise as if frightened, reported Daily News.

Thaworn went to investigate and down fell the five meter long monster.

When the foundation staff arrived he was in a state of shock and decidedly pale faced after the fright he had had.

But the snake, that had tried to hide itself under a sink, was not going quietly - it took the snake catches all of half an hour before

it was extricated and some pictures could be taken.

Thaworn, who lives in Pratuchai sub-district, said that this all explained why several of their pet cats had mysteriously disappeared over the last few months.

The python was later released back to nature, reported Daily News.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-10

"Thaworn, who lives in Pratuchai sub-district, said that this all explained why several of their pet cats had mysteriously disappeared over the last few months." :huh:

This guy should work for the RTP with such assertions.

It is possible the snake ate his cats OR that the cats were stolen OR that the cats were killed OR that the cats ran away OR....

I would think that cats being killed by a snake would not go quietly :unsure:

1 hour ago, sanukjim said:

Next please.

In India there were a great many snakes and pythons exterminated, and now they wonder why there is a plague of mice and rats.

In Australia, my neighbour's little yippy dog was caught by a python, but sadly, it was released after the owner took to the python with a broom.

3 hours ago, masuk said:

In India there were a great many snakes and pythons exterminated, and now they wonder why there is a plague of mice and rats.

In Australia, my neighbour's little yippy dog was caught by a python, but sadly, it was released after the owner took to the python with a broom.

next time use a bigger python :)

22 hours ago, Hutch68 said:

From the headline I thought they found a talking snake.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I thought much the same . Last week here on TV  ' A man went swimming but later found safe '   Wonder what it contained .

15 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

I thought much the same . Last week here on TV  ' A man went swimming but later found safe '   Wonder what it contained .

The Marx Brothers started this line of jokes off with such gems as "last week, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. What it was doing in my pajamas, I don't know".

Cheers to Hutch68 and you for reminding me of the double entendre.

1 hour ago, spiderorchid said:

The Marx Brothers started this line of jokes off with such gems as "last week, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. What it was doing in my pajamas, I don't know".

Cheers to Hutch68 and you for reminding me of the double entendre.

A  syntactic ambiguity‍ mayhaps?

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2560 at 1:27 PM, Deli said:

May I borrow it. Too many neighboring cats and dogs around here. Will make the snake happy and fat :)

Should have been sent to military confinement for attitude adjustment then released in a soi full of mangy dogs to eat them instead of cats.

Archived