Thaiexpattv

jonesthepost

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/13/2017 at 0:38 PM, Sparkles said:

Main Channels available ?..... not SKY NEWS.no BBC 2,no CNN,no Australia TV we all have viewing priorities and without those ,if they dont come back I will not be renewing.

The current offering is just a shell of what there before

I have been roaming while the outage was being moaned about but got home this morning and fired it up to see a lot more channels than I had before. As follows:

BBC1, BBC2, BBC4, cbbc, Cbeebies

ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, Citv, ITVBe

Four, E4, Film4 5, 5star, 5usa

CBS action, CBS reality, horror channel

Pop, tiny pop, pick, travel channel, food network

SKY News, BBC News, BBC World News

Aljazeera, CNBC

Australia+, 7, 7two, 7flix, 7mate, 9HD, Gem, ten, 11, Go!

one, ABC, ABC News ABC2

Showcase

Regular 600 baht/month PC software only package got seriously upgraded?

I wonder if their service wipe out was anything to do with the huge cyber attack?

1 hour ago, Lone Ranger said:

Thanks for info. Another replacement for the excellent if illegal 365Sports down the pan...

Anyone know of another alternative re Sports that can record & play back later at all?

Don't worry, plenty of illegal ones out there that will happily take your money and run.

All those mentioned in this thread so far are in the category " illegal".

2 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

That's interesting as here are the details for expatpremium.tv, which now also yields a 404 Not found error:

Domain Name: EXPATPREMIUM.TV
Domain ID: 111665128
WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-03-28T06:41:24Z
Creation Date: 2015-03-29T10:38:14Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-03-29T10:38:14Z
Sponsoring Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: PETE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: SANDY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-05-15T10:02:18Z <<<

Seems to be the same outfit.

And BOTH working on my PC at home.

2 hours ago, KhonkaenExpat said:

I rang paysBuys and they say 365 Sport has been shut down because it is illegal

You're having a laugh aren't you?

2 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

I would say by the looks of there website thaiexpatv and the bad gateway on there buy now button. They have gone tits up and done a runner.

Maybe they are stalling on new sign-ups until the backlog is cleared?

I think that anyone posting about what they get or don't get on thaiexpattv needs to mention if it is the box service or the PC software only service. I know the latter is working OK.

2 hours ago, Forkinhades said:

Any more posts that are not related to Thaiexpat tv, will disappear.

1 post already deleted.

Okay --- BUT the main thread in this issue started with worrying about 365sport.tv - (but are now Locked of MOD

Order! :saai:
- But Moderator (se picture) locked the discussion in thread above about 365sport.tv and with the advice/link  that 365sport.tv is truly linked with ThaiExpath TV - (same office?) Therefore discussion about 365sport.tv should continue in this thread - refereed to the other MOD  "Crossy"expat2.jpg.1bb5b3199f33a01b96bd0e74ee0f13bf.jpg
Okay - kan we who are 365 sport lover therefore thankfully continue discussion here?

10 hours ago, tugman said:

I also just signed up for Pulse and so far so good. Their support team has been really helpful and quantity of channels + playback is excellent. Only downside is only 24 hr catch up.

Can you use your own topbox for tv and download the software. Or must you buy theirs box?.

Thanks, Forkinhades.

I would expect some news about this but haven't seen anything yet. Anyone else? Maybe too early.

I wonder if this is due to illegal streaming or related to the cyber attacks.

7 minutes ago, la69 said:

Thanks, Forkinhades.

I would expect some news about this but haven't seen anything yet. Anyone else? Maybe too early.

I wonder if this is due to illegal streaming or related to the cyber attacks.

Referring to 365sport, it was taken down last Thursday, well before the cyber attacks.

Almost certainly due to illegal streaming.

1 hour ago, bchrisny said:

Okay --- BUT the main thread in this issue started with worrying about 365sport.tv - (but are now Locked of MOD

Order! :saai:
- But Moderator (se picture) locked the discussion in thread above about 365sport.tv and with the advice/link  that 365sport.tv is truly linked with ThaiExpath TV - (same office?) Therefore discussion about 365sport.tv should continue in this thread - refereed to the other MOD  "Crossy"
Okay - kan we who are 365 sport lover therefore thankfully continue discussion here?

Persisting with questions about 365sport on a thread clearly called thaiexpattv is on a hiding for nothing. Someone has claimed here that they are one and the same but not every thaiexpattv customer subscribes to both services.

thaiexpattv PC software  version is fully operational again.

Waiting for a thaiexpattv box user to confirm same for their service.

Despite the earlier thread closure and merging, it does seem to have confused and frustrated a lot of thaiexpattv ONLY users so for 365sports, please start another thread. Just an idea.

8 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Persisting with questions about 365sport on a thread clearly called thaiexpattv is on a hiding for nothing. Someone has claimed here that they are one and the same but not every thaiexpattv customer subscribes to both services.

thaiexpattv PC software  version is fully operational again.

Waiting for a thaiexpattv box user to confirm same for their service.

For 365sports, please start another thread. If you won't I will.

Perhaps you missed it was a moderator that made that call so can't really complain on people just doing what the moderators tell them to do.

There is no need to start another thread as you will see in the posts above. 

Good news to hear pc version working, thanks for that info! Let's hope box users get it back soon as well.

4 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

I would say by the looks of there website thaiexpatv and the bad gateway on there buy now button. They have gone tits up and done a runner.

My monthly invoice fell past due while I was away and normally they suspend the service until payment is made. Just tried to log in to my account via their website to print the PaysBuy invoice and that too doesn't load with same bad gateway error.

Meanwhile, I will make the most of the extra free channels!

6 minutes ago, la69 said:

Perhaps you missed it was a moderator that made that call so can't really complain on people just doing what the moderators tell them to do.

There is no need to start another thread as you will see in the posts above. 

Good news to hear pc version working, thanks for that info! Let's hope box users get it back soon as well.

You responded to my initial, rather thorny post. I have toned it down as follows.

22 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Despite the earlier thread closure and merging, it does seem to have confused and frustrated a lot of thaiexpattv ONLY users so for 365sports, please start another thread. Just an idea.

The thread merge wasn't very clever IMHO but mods are mortals I guess.

If we get confirmation that the thaiexpattv box service is 100%, then this thread will be redundant. I can see 365sports OK up here in Udon while others report it has gone replete with claims about people 'doing runners' and such sh!te. If problems persist, I can only recommend that it gets its own thread. I have never looked at 365sports until today and with all their pop-up adverts and the like, it looks fraught with risk for the uninitiated that tend to click on everything.

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

You responded to my initial, rather thorny post. I have toned it down as follows.

The thread merge wasn't very clever IMHO but mods are mortals I guess.

If we get confirmation that the thaiexpattv box service is 100%, then this thread will be redundant. I can see 365sports OK up here in Udon while others report it has gone replete with claims about people 'doing runners' and such sh!te. If problems persist, I can only recommend that it gets its own thread. I have never looked at 365sports until today and with all their pop-up adverts and the like, it looks fraught with risk for the uninitiated that tend to click on everything.

I think that you are referring to sport365 (not 365sport) which is basically a betting site with sports after you sign up. 365sport has definitely pulled the plug.

Ok Chaps, sorry for the confusion.

365Sport is (was) operated by the same outfit as ThaiExpatTV, at the time it seemed reasonable to combine the threads.

Now ThaiExpatTV seems fully up and running I'm going to close this thread and start a new 365Sport thread. Unless someone has a better idea.

New thread here:-

Archived