Thaiexpattv

jonesthepost

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully these guys are working to solve the issue, as their business is at stake! Good luck and hope they are back on air very soon. It's only when you don't have it that you realize how much you miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Have a three year old Android Box that's working fine with Thai Expat TV - but I cannot find the server if I run ThaiExpatTV or Sport 365 on my PC.

So I wonder if these perhaps problems are specific to PC based systems and related to today's Windows 10 update.

27 minutes ago, digitalchromakey said:

My Android box hasn't had a firmware update in three years.

Checked further - my old Android box had been on since yesterday and I could select and play individual programs from the prior selected day and channel.

As soon as I tried to select a different channel it got confused and I can now no longer select individual programs on that prior selected day/channel, however it is still streaming video and audio from that day.

Conclusion: Server issue - but server has not been shut down.

12 hours ago, alfieconn said:

The website doesn't seem to show which channels they broadcast !

Also their site shopping cart isnt configured.

The likelihood of me giving money to idiots like that is zero.

Also their site shopping cart isnt configured.

The likelihood of me giving money to idiots like that is zero.

I've been using them for many years and never really had an issue. Every company can have issues at one time or another, and would dismiss them for a few hours down. This has happened recently to WhatsApp.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

22 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

Expat premium is not yet back. And thaiexpattv. has channels missing

On expat via my android box all I get is "loading" and via an iPad expat opens with a few channels, but they won't play.

I'm very disappointed with their lack of communication, in this day and age it's totally unacceptable.

11 minutes ago, laban said:

I've been using them for many years and never really had an issue. Every company can have issues at one time or another, and would dismiss them for a few hours down. This has happened recently to WhatsApp.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Lots of diffrence between a social chat group and a IPTV provider. I suspect people who have this expattv service are a bit disgruntled for the seemingly lack of information. Takes 5 minutes to put a notice on there web site. Its called being lazy and a lack of customer service. As for Whats app theres loads of better social media app out there.

On expat via my android box all I get is "loading" and via an iPad expat opens with a few channels, but they won't play.

I'm very disappointed with their lack of communication, in this day and age it's totally unacceptable.

Agreed. It would take about a minute to post an apology on their website or Facebook page (which screens all posts made to it).

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

1 hour ago, laban said:

Whatsapp is free. People who expect me to pay need to do a much better job than that.

It's called professionalism but is rarely encountered in Thailand regardless of the nationality of those involved.

25 minutes ago, tugman said:

Does anyone know of a similar paid for service that is easy to use and has catch up?

IPTV-Club has a 7 day catch up and is only 4,100baht per year. Plus free trial.

Archived