‘Official’ or not, Pattaya tunnel is done, ready to open

Rimmer

Alls I have to say is the poor long suffering people who live
on the dark side need this underpass to be open like yesterday..
Disabled bridge or no disabled bridge.....

There are huge numbers of people with a very disabled 
lifestyle...

Don't forget us at the Pattaya side who sometimes have to wait 5+ minutes to turn on to Soi Yume (Paniad Chang).

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

On 5/14/2017 at 7:59 AM, guzzi850m2 said:

May start accepting vehicles by May 22, so there is light at the end of the tunnel after all.

Thank Buddha for that, our son changed school last month so we pass the tunnel every day in the truck, 2 times, drop off & pick-up. 

This have been going on for a very long time now but I guess they had to do something, hope it will work as planned.

Not sure what school your kid goes to but I did the commute twice a day with my lad for the past couple of years. On the one, single morning about 4 months ago when they opened the southbound tunnel for a couple of hours to facilitate slip-road works, we got to the traffic lights at Tai about 8 seconds sooner. Simpy awesome improvement!

Not having been in Pattaya in some months, does it look like they are anywhere near to connecting Noen Pub Wan to Klang? This closure drove me to leave the Darkside after a couple of years of motoring madness. I just might return if intersection is reopened.

Archived