Expat Premium TV - alternatives please

paul1970

I know there is the other thread running but there seems to be a lot of confusion between Thai Expat Tv, 365 Sport, Expat Premium TV etc.

I would like this thread to be only about Expat Premium TV and whether it's gone for good, which seems likely, and any viable alternatives seeing that 365 Sport looks like it is also going the way of the Dodo.

Before the last couple of days I was using Thai Expat TV for the normal UK TV channels and Expat Premium for Sport and didn't have any complaints with either of them. Generally I would use Expat Premium every weekend for the Sport with Thai Expat TV only occasionally when there was sport on that Sky don't have.

My question is does anybody use an alternative that is easy to use, sorry Kodi fans but that is one big PITA to use, and you can watch live or on catch up ?

From what I've seen so far, my choices look like being either Mega Expat TV or Pulse TV as both show that they have Sky Sports but it also seems they are pushing Android Boxes so not sure if either works with Windows yet, the last thing I need is another Android box collecting dust. Anybody using either of these services on Windows?

I just signed up with PulseTV.

None of the UK or Sport channels work - I just get an error message saying Connection Error. Please check your internet connection.

The movies are working, so there's obviously nothing wrong with my internet connection. Watching the football on Mobdro at the moment and it's streaming great.

I tried changing servers to Server 2 but I just get the same message.

Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be any support on their website! 

Seems to be a thousand baht down the drain!

Mick

Wonder if Pulse get some of their streams from the other 2 that are already down, don't know if they base their pricing off of the IP address but for me it's showing 1 year subscription is $330 and the 1 month subscription is $40 but if their sport channels are down then they are of no use to me as well, though it's funny that 2 posts within minutes with one working and one not.

Looks like Mega Expat TV only sell an Android Box that has software installed and seems as though they don't provide content directly but appears to link with other providers, so seems it's basically just an android box with Kodi and the options of connecting with Thai Expat TV etc.Already have 3 such boxes that don't get used so looks like this one is out. Some of their FAQ responses below seem to support this.

It’s important that every customer understands that content could go offline from time to time and you could experience connection issues that are our of our control due to other networks.

Everything we supply on the box is free of charge and there are no expensive monthly subscriptions to worry about. However should you wish to try some premium services we offer the option to connect to these providers that offer some solutions for a minimal monthly fee. There is no obligation to use these providers and they are simply there for your convenience as some customer might in-fact have accounts with them already so we make sure our customers are not switching from box to box

I just signed up with PulseTV.

None of the UK or Sport channels work - I just get an error message saying Connection Error. Please check your internet connection.

The movies are working, so there's obviously nothing wrong with my internet connection. Watching the football on Mobdro at the moment and it's streaming great.

I tried changing servers to Server 2 but I just get the same message.

Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be any support on their website! 

Seems to be a thousand baht down the drain!

Mick

Pulse is working fine for me. Just watched the City game. The chat support goes offline at 9pm.

I have mentioned several times on Thai Visa that I have used Watchglobal.tv for a few years. All the sports channels still work. I have been watching the Swansea match on TSN 4 from Canada. I watched the Man City match earlier on Sky.

3 hours ago, bkkmick said:

I just send a message via that chat facility and got an almost immediate response, Hopefully they can sort something out.

I think they should, it maybe something on your end as I decided to risk a 1000 baht and I did get to watch Sky Sports so it does seem a legit alternative to 365 or Expat Premium if they don't return. Will probably stick on monthly for a while though to see how everything pans out.

I'm also having expatpremiumtv problems too but they pre-dated the ransomware attack.  So the other options are:

IPTCclub - can't find this online - do you have a link?

pulse tv - also can't find this online

Watchglobal.tv - looks interesting..

1 hour ago, Phuket Man said:

Flawless IPTV is worth a try.

I like the organisation of the channels on Flawless, but I get a lot of buffer using 3BB 30mbps VSDL service especially live sports. On a cheaper OTTtv which is less well arranged but works, I was able to get buffer free FHD 1080p live sports on weekend.

Guys.

Pending guidance from Admin I'm going to lock this thread due to the potential legal issues it may give ThaiVisa and our members.

Please don't open new ones.

Sorry.

Archived