"Possessed" man attacks child then goes on naked rampage at Korat temple

webfact

"Possessed" man attacks child then goes on naked rampage at temple

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

NAKHON RATCHASIMA: -- A deranged man that Thai media said was likely possessed by an evil spirit attacked a six year old child before going on a naked rampage at a Korat temple.

Suphachai Saengsri, 45, is now in the custody of Pho Klang police after going berserk at his home then the temple of Wat Sri Suriyothin in Suranathee sub-district, reported Daily News.

He said that he didn't know what he was doing.

But police told a terrible story of what he did. He took a six year old child and undressed her and tied her naked to a tree.

He then beat the child with sticks before inserting them in the genital and rectal areas.

He then carried the child unconscious to the temple in a vehicle where he continued the rampage.

He climbed on a big Buddhist statue in the temple's chapel.

He was naked and exposing himself before people at the temple found clothes for him to put on.

The child was taken to hospital by concerned people at the temple.

At one point Suphachai grabbed a knife and when police arrived they surrounded him. When he was distracted they managed to grab him and haul him to the ground.

He was taken to the station where he soon calmed down and said he had no recollection of what he had done.

Daily News said it may have been a case of possession of an evil spirit.

He was charged with assault of a child, creating a public disturbance and behavior offending public morals and detained.

Police said that prior to the incident Suphachai had spent ten days on a retreat at the temple.

They said he had no prior record of mental illness.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-15

Geez, you would think they might bother to include an update on the condition of the young girl. Seriously assaulted, taken unconscious to hospital....why wouldn't they say, "now recovering well" or whatever.

1 minute ago, jaymbkk said:

There is no evil spirits, just evil people. I start to think that Mr duterte over in Philippines is dealing with those "evil spirits" the right way.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

What that lunatic is doing is just state sponsored murder that has resulted in a lot of innocent deaths. 

What that lunatic is doing is just state sponsored murder that has resulted in a lot of innocent deaths. 

Yeah im inclined to think like you but when you see that kind of news and a newspaper going for an explanation like "evil spirit" .. it's sad to say but sometimes the hard way might be necessary.

10 minutes ago, jaymbkk said:

Yeah im inclined to think like you but when you see that kind of news and a newspaper going for an explanation like "evil spirit" .. it's sad to say but sometimes the hard way might be necessary.

I would have no problem if this scum bag met an unpleasant end, though I do not support the death penalty.

However it has to be done through a legal process, not through extra judicial killing, which always results in innocents being targeted and murdered.

I would have no problem if this scum bag met an unpleasant end, though I do not support the death penalty.

However it has to be done through a legal process, not through extra judicial killing, which always results in innocents being targeted and murdered.

Agreed. I might have gone a little too far. But I like to believe that the nice people of the "Bangkok Hilton" will make his stay memorable.

I

55 minutes ago, webfact said:

He was taken to the station where he soon calmed down and said he had no recollection of what he had done.

I don't think that matters. There appear to be plenty of witnesses to this incident, who will undoubtedly be able to tell the judge the things he has forgotten.

Go to jail and rot there, you sick, twisted pervert.

5 minutes ago, nakhonandy said:

Long term jail term I hope. 

I'll go for 5,000 Baht compensation to the girls family and a defined spell of merit making in the temple in order to be cleansed of the evil spirits. That should teach him.  rolleyes.gif

To my way of thinking just the fact that he said he didn,t know what he was doing would suggest that he did. This man is obviously highly dangerous and deserves a long stint in jail. What a terrible thing to happen to a young girl, and I,m sure everyone hopes she will recover without severe consequences.

9 hours ago, Farang hunter said:

this is too much, get rid of him asap please ( feed him to crocodiles or let elephants play him football ) it might have better future for victim child with God's help.

Which God do you mean? The one who allowed this man to be born.

9 hours ago, Farang hunter said:

this is too much, get rid of him asap please ( feed him to crocodiles or let elephants play him football ) it might have better future for victim child with God's help.

To which God do you refer? The one who allowed this creature to be born.

9 hours ago, soalbundy said:

getting ya ba from a mountain retreat, was he tested for drugs? no just for evil spirits.

And what were the lectures about, and what was the lecture content approved by anybody?

18 hours ago, sinbin said:

I'll go for 5,000 Baht compensation to the girls family and a defined spell of merit making in the temple in order to be cleansed of the evil spirits. That should teach him.  rolleyes.gif

..do you think 5,000b will also pay for the ongoing medical and psychiatric assistance she will obviously be needing.

Such a vile male person should not be permitted to walk the earth any longer regardless of the lame excuse of drugs.

IMHO his actions were premeditated followed by a fabricated mental state.  I really hope she manages to cope as she gets older.

hey! if you could use the excuse of being possessed as the reason for your deranged and sick actions.. and get away with it, wouldn't you?
i know i am possessed every time i climb into bed with the wife..
she says it is some kind of sex demon

Archived