The All New 365Sport (and ExpatPremium TV) thread

Crossy

OK, after some confusion, largely initiated by myself (sorry), here's a new thread to discuss the issues with 365Sport and ExpatPremium TV .

Original (now closed) thread is here for background.

You may quote from the original thread but please let's keep to discussion of 365Sport and its potential replacements (yes we know about Kodi).

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK - So now we can get Expat TV (albeit with a few channels missing from the original lineup), which is really nothing more than the freeview channels one would view in the UK ... and we are being charged 8400 baht per year for the 'service'.

So what about ExpatPremium TV?

This has also disappeared into the ether and the web site was registered to the same server as 365Sport so this would seem to indicate that it was run by the same outfit.

A few days ago it was mentioned that ThaiVisa were following up with Expat TV for an explanation so why has there been no response from these guys here on the forum?

It seems to me that the whole business was being run with a business model of not paying out for any services (Sports, Movies etc.) yet charging unwitting subscribers for these services. A nice little earner while it lasted but always destined to go t!ts up at the expense of subscribers. Anyone else feeling like they have been conned?

700 Baht a month for ThaiExpatTV is rather less than you would be paying TrueVisions for significantly less content. Reasonable value for maintaining my sanity.

I never subscribed to either of the premium packages having no interest in the channels, but I fully side with those who did and feel hard done by.

As yet we don't actually know what has happened or whether the service will be back, but it's not looking good.

Ethical businessmen would provide (at least partial) refunds. We shall have to wait and see I'm afraid :sad:

25 minutes ago, watso63 said:

Get an android device, download Mobdro and bob's yer uncle. Free tv, movies, sport, news, shows...the lot. 

Whilst no catchup or EPG the couple of streams I tried (SkySports) seem to work reasonably well (on my phone).

And it's easy to drive.

I wonder how it will do during the EPL matches when the authorities are (allegedly) killing off streams as fast as they appear.

If you have an Android device (which one of my neighbours has) try NetLiveTV.

Capture136.JPG

He uses it to access all the Australian FTA TV channels as well as the UK streams.

I haven't tried it personally as I use Kodi, but he swears by it.

And it's free... :smile:

/Edit: here is a link if you want to try it out. I don't know if it's the latest version though.

So with 365Sport now apparently permanently t...s up (3 months outstanding subscription 'lost' for me), where/how in Thailand can I get Sky F1 HD with a decent catch up/on demand service (72 hours minimum, as 24 hours is not enough for me personally)?

btw, I am not interested  in getting True, as their service is now utterly useless, representing a massive rip off for what is a truly lousy service, plus I really don't enjoy Fox's F1 'studio team' at all.

3 minutes ago, digitalchromakey said:

So with 365Sport now apparently permanently t...s up (3 months outstanding subscription 'lost' for me), where/how in Thailand can I get Sky F1 HD with a decent catch up/on demand service (72 hours minimum, as 24 hours is not enough for me personally)?

btw, I am not interested  in getting True, as their service is now utterly useless, representing a massive rip off for what is a truly lousy service, plus I really don't enjoy Fox's F1 'studio team' at all.

PulseTV carry it, and all the Sky Channels plus C4 which has some F1.  But catch-up is only 24 hours.

20 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Whilst no catchup or EPG the couple of streams I tried (SkySports) seem to work reasonably well (on my phone).

And it's easy to drive.

I wonder how it will do during the EPL matches when the authorities are (allegedly) killing off streams as fast as they appear.

During EPL games Mobdro sports are not accessible in the UK, as I can read on the private Kodi groups, but outside UK no problem.

7 minutes ago, digitalchromakey said:

So with 365Sport now apparently permanently t...s up (3 months outstanding subscription 'lost' for me), where/how in Thailand can I get Sky F1 HD with a decent catch up service (72 hours minimum, as 24 hours is not enough for me personally)?

IPTV-CLUB offer a free trial, 7 day catch up, more channels that you could throw a stick at, all for 4,100 baht a year, with a free trial what have you got to lose.

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

IPTV-CLUB offer a free trial, 7 day catch up, more channels that you could throw a stick at, all for 4,100 baht a year, with a free trial what have you got to lose.

Which of the plethora of websites returned by Google is the "correct" one?

32 minutes ago, Crossy said:

And it's easy to drive.

Apart from the limitations of my own internet speed I've never had any problems. Only Fox Sports doesn't load but all the Sky movie, sports channels are ok plus BT Sports, ESPN etc. 

Advertisers pay for Mobdro plus there is an option for paid subscription to remove the adverts, which are few and far between anyway, much better than FilmonTV which I believe is ending free subscriptions anyway. As for KODI you now need at least andoid 5 to run the latest 17.1 version. I bought a Beelink GT1 box via Lazada and works just great.

17 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

During EPL games Mobdro sports are not accessible in the UK, as I can read on the private Kodi groups, but outside UK no problem.

There's always the VPN route.

27 minutes ago, vogie said:

From their website, it looks like 5,100 for one month plus a set top box, then 833 pcm (10,000 THB) with a twelve month renewal.

Don't really want to waste money on yet another set top box, do they have a standalone PC version?

Can't see their free trial on the website either.

Just now, digitalchromakey said:

From their website, it looks like 5,100 for one month plus a set top box, then 833 pcm (10,000 THB) with a twelve month renewal.

Don't really want to waste money on yet another set top box, do that have a standalone PC version?

This is not true, have you tried their link       https://iptvclub.ecwid.com

1 minute ago, vogie said:

This is not true, have you tried their link       https://iptvclub.ecwid.com

Yes I did, but that's just one web page which shows a different company address and prices to iptvthailand which comes out top of the google search for 'IPTV Club'.

There's no way I would buy something on line from the site you linked to.

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

700 Baht a month for ThaiExpatTV is rather less than you would be paying TrueVisions for significantly less content. Reasonable value for maintaining my sanity.

I never subscribed to either of the premium packages having no interest in the channels, but I fully side with those who did and feel hard done by.

As yet we don't actually know what has happened or whether the service will be back, but it's not looking good.

Ethical businessmen would provide (at least partial) refunds. We shall have to wait and see I'm afraid :sad:

Got this yesterday from Expat TV but not a peep from 365 Sport..

Disruption of service

Dear ....

Apologies for the disruption you have been experiencing to your service. We have encountered serious technical issues affecting our full channel options and support services.

We are doing everything possible to resume full service and support as quickly as possible. We would like to thank you for your understanding and support regarding this matter.

We will be in contact again notifying you when full service and support is available.

Best regards,
Thai Expat TV

21 minutes ago, digitalchromakey said:

Don't really want to waste money on yet another set top box, do they have a standalone PC version?

I really don't understand your reply, it is not 5,100 for one month, it is 4,100 for one year, you can't see their free trial, well I can, is this the page you saw?

Available on MAG Boxes, Kodi, Android devices. Tablets, Smart TV's or PC.

1,000 Baht per Month or 10,000 Baht per year. SPECIAL OFFER LIMITED TIME 4,100 Baht per Year!!

Please select the subscription length to check the prices.

To subscribe, select this item and under quantity select how many months you wish to pay for.

Free 48 Hour Trial Available!

Includes VOD (Over 1,000 Movies and Box Sets) and Radio Stations.

Recording of programmes possible on Mag boxes or equivalent. 

7 Day Catch-Up TV Service

Full EPG on selected devices

6 minutes ago, Crossy said:

@vogie Can I use IPTV-club on multiple devices (not at once)? I watch on several different PC's, tablet or Android box depending upon where I am.

I am not too sure Crossy, I can't see why not.  I could give you the guys email address at the site, does TVisa allow email addresses, the guy is very helpful and if there is a channel you like watching and it's not on catch up, he will add it for you.

Just now, vogie said:

I am not too sure Crossy, I can't see why not.  I could give you the guys email address at the site, does TVisa allow email addresses, the guy is very helpful and if their is a channel you like watching and it's not on catch up, he will add it for you.

Please PM me the email, we don't allow on the open forum. Cheers.

11 minutes ago, vogie said:

I really don't understand your reply, it is not 5,100 for one month, it is 4,100 for one year, you can't see their free trial, well I can, is this the page you saw?

Available on MAG Boxes, Kodi, Android devices. Tablets, Smart TV's or PC.

1,000 Baht per Month or 10,000 Baht per year. SPECIAL OFFER LIMITED TIME 4,100 Baht per Year!!

Please select the subscription length to check the prices.

To subscribe, select this item and under quantity select how many months you wish to pay for.

Free 48 Hour Trial Available!

Includes VOD (Over 1,000 Movies and Box Sets) and Radio Stations.

Recording of programmes possible on Mag boxes or equivalent. 

7 Day Catch-Up TV Service

Full EPG on selected devices

No, I can't get that page or any other, If I go to the link you provided I only get that page plus the links at the base of that page - that's it.

Try to Google 'IPTV Club' the top link is iptvthailand - go there and you will understand my questions

1 minute ago, digitalchromakey said:

No, I can't get that page or any other, If I go to the link you provided I only get that page plus the links at the base of that page - that's it.

Try to Google 'IPTV Club' the top link is iptvthailand - go there and you will understand my questions

Have you clicked on the link at the bottom of the page?

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

PulseTV carry it, and all the Sky Channels plus C4 which has some F1.  But catch-up is only 24 hours.

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Do either of these sites have a record option attached to their catch up facility similar to what Thai Expat supplies?

Archived