British shoplifting team rounded up after drone theft in Samui

webfact

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TheLobster said:

I'm disgusted with the prejudices on display from some members posting on this forum.

Your reply

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

They have been caught carrying out a criminal activity. It has also been reported in Thai media that they 'did a runner' from their expensive hotel after racking up quite a bill.... 

These guys have acted in fragrant disregard for the law...   regardless of race look into them a little deeper, if this means 'profile them' then do so, profile them as criminals, check into past crimes with the UK authorities, check their social media accounts...  check anything which may give them away as career criminals or a further threat to the safety of people in any country.... 

That is not prejudice - it is simply profiling criminals...  given the facial hair why not take the profiling a stage further and check religious beliefs ?? these guys have proven they think they are beyond the law... it would be smart for the authorities to check everything, thats not prejudice, its doing their job !

I'm referring to posts made based on their appearance and the published nationality.

3 hours ago, juice777 said:

Just what I was thinking

Seriously this thread is vile.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes, exactly.

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

You mean they should hide them ?

Perhaps, I don't know, maybe it is better everyone can see the prejudices displayed by the sado TV keyboard warriors. I mean some of them don't even know that Britain isn't a country !

12 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

For their crime, punish them.

BUT, this thread is one of the saddest things I have ever seen. The colour of their skin seems to be the vital point to far, far too many people.

After reading this, I need a shower.

it is obviously a point of interest since they aren't what one would consider representative of a British national, they aren't white or fat and i bet they cant even say innit. I wonder if they voted for Brexit so that they could 'get their country back', which ever one that was. 

One things for sure, if they are not sent to suck fish heads mum and dad are going to be well pissed off finding the cash to get them on an airplane....:shock1:

I suspect the "band" ain't got a gray cell between them thinking LOS is the same as Costa Del Sunshine regarding their chosen activities abroad.....facepalm.gif.7bf7fe79642534686dce455b245c2e1b.gif

4 minutes ago, transam said:

One things for sure, if they are not sent to suck fish heads mum and dad are going to be well pissed off finding the cash to get them on an airplane....:shock1:

I suspect the "band" ain't got a gray cell between them thinking LOS is the same as Costa Del Sunshine regarding their chosen activities abroad.....facepalm.gif.7bf7fe79642534686dce455b245c2e1b.gif

How can you say that,just consider their brilliant get away plan

15 hours ago, catman20 said:

say  what you like about Thailand but i wished in the uk we run our immigration like Thailand. foreigners live in the uk 4 year and then get a uk passport.......joke

Think you'll find it 5yrs.

To gain Legal entry into Thailand,very easy.

If the Thai authorities want you out of Thailand very easy.

To gain Legal entry into the U.K can be very difficult.

If the British authorities want you out of the U.K, very difficult.

32 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

After getting my car vandalised 7 times outside my home in England, my house burgled 3 times, thugs going around kicking down front garden walls, firing air gun pellets at windows and then having to secure my home like Fort Knox, drugs dealers opening plying their trade in a house opposite, enough was enough and decided Thailand with all its faults was a better option.

Never that bad where l lived in UK but yeah secure my home to a high standard.

Where l live in Thailand you can just relax when it comes to crime, l don't really give it a second thought much unless l go somewhere else.

reading this topic started with a feel good factor due to the scum being caught. This quickly turned into complete disgust about the brainless racist and nationalist comments. Every country/race has its scumbags, really no need for this bashing.

time to close the topic and move to something more productive...

5 minutes ago, huberthammer said:

reading this topic started with a feel good factor due to the scum being caught. This quickly turned into complete disgust about the brainless racist and nationalist comments. Every country/race has its scumbags, really no need for this bashing.

time to close the topic and move to something more productive...

Agreed!

Some pretty sad comments throughout ... 

Closed//

Archived