British shoplifting team rounded up after drone theft in Samui

webfact

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dobredin Ghusputin said:

That's 3 brits and possibly a scot.

When did Scots stop being Britons? Maybe they won't be 'Brits' at a future date, but right now they're as British as a bloke from Kent.

I think caning followed by  detention and deportation with lifetime ban would be in order for "tourists" like these. This is not a mistake, a drunken error, or a  false accusation. Coming to Thailand to exploit the people who welcome them, have a party time then piss off home. What would happen to the shop assistant responsible for a 50,000 loss?

People like this are useless scum in their own country and will never do an honest days work. Why let them in? If Thailand wants to continue visa waiver travel they should be wired into the police systems of major countries. Not 100% but they would be able to block most crims. Guarantee these fine British Chaps have been done up for various anti-social behaviors before. 

6 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Does not add up this story..

what wad wrong with their credit card?Maybe they thought its was paid?

Thieves not using own credit cards and cars in u name etc.

Prob not their credit card that's why they scarpered before sales girl came back.

3 minutes ago, Dipterocarp said:

I think caning followed by  detention and deportation with lifetime ban would be in order for "tourists" like these. This is not a mistake, a drunken error, or a  false accusation. Coming to Thailand to exploit the people who welcome them, have a party time then piss off home. What would happen to the shop assistant responsible for a 50,000 loss?

People like this are useless scum in their own country and will never do an honest days work. Why let them in? If Thailand wants to continue visa waiver travel they should be wired into the police systems of major countries. Not 100% but they would be able to block most crime. Guarantee these fine British Chaps have been done up for various anti-social behaviors before. 

Would be cool if the UK could/would provide criminal records for these "Brits" to paint a picture......

Given folks description of their possible poor characters! cant help but think they are going to get along just fine with the Police!

No going to mention their poor attire! least there not wearing socks!

5 minutes ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Oh yes they are thick as thieves, Hackney east London not too well educated in that area & include Dalston, Stratford, Bow, Mile End.

The Kray twins excepted of course. ?

How do you know that....?

Not exactly white Anglo Saxon British though are they ? 

2nd or 3rd generation immigrant scum who think the world owes them a living and that they can take instead of paying.

I'd be checking out their allegiance mullah related sympathisers as well.

Or just chuck them in jail for a decade or two.

4 minutes ago, SGD said:

Not exactly white Anglo Saxon British though are they ? 

2nd or 3rd generation immigrant scum who think the world owes them a living and that they can take instead of paying.

I'd be checking out their allegiance mullah related sympathisers as well.

Or just chuck them in jail for a decade or two.

It amazes me where they came up with the cash to stay in a 10,000 baht a night suite and drive a vehicle. Some of their credit cards must have been good. 

1 minute ago, elgordo38 said:

It amazes me where they came up with the cash to stay in a 10,000 baht a night suite and drive a vehicle. Some of their credit cards must have been good. 

Who's credit cards.........:whistling:

31 minutes ago, kjun12 said:

They may carry British passports but I don't believe that they are any more British than I am.  This trash is why people do not want immigrants.

I often wonder what the expectations are from immigrants that fight their way into Europe? Is it a life of hard work or a life of adventurism like this. Times have changed as well as peoples expectations. 

Archived