British shoplifting team rounded up after drone theft in Samui

webfact

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, SGD said:

Not exactly white Anglo Saxon British though are they ? 

2nd or 3rd generation immigrant scum who think the world owes them a living and that they can take instead of paying.

I'd be checking out their allegiance mullah related sympathisers as well.

Or just chuck them in jail for a decade or two.

Looking at the facial hair I suspect they are certainly worthy of a little investigatory profiling... 

[Don't like the idea of profiling? fine... I don't like the idea of not being able to take my laptop on a flight... Security these days involves many issues we may not feel comfortable with, but for the greater good we may have to compromise]

1 minute ago, eddysmit said:

Carrying British passports more like, they look more like Africans and Arabs, if so, they will most likely have at least one other different passport.

Plenty of British citizens with no other passports look like these 4.

51 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

It amazes me where they came up with the cash to stay in a 10,000 baht a night suite and drive a vehicle. Some of their credit cards must have been good. 

Saw an article in UK press recently that the number of motorbikes hijacked in London have increased by about 600% over the last year. There was a video of a couple of guys attempting to knock a guy off his bike so they could steal it. Luckily some passers by came to the rescue and prevented the theft.

The kicker, though, was that the local police have been banned from chasing after the thieves, if they actually see the event. The reason - in case the chase leads to an accident. So, sounds like open season and, given their actions here, these guys would definitely fit the profile of possible suspects.

2 minutes ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

Plenty of British citizens with no other passports look like these 4.

True, but only certain ones that tend to grow beards like in the pictures have access to another passport or use dual nationality.

Just now, dabhand said:

Saw an article in UK press recently that the number of motorbikes hijacked in London have increased by about 600% over the last year. There was a video of a couple of guys attempting to knock a guy off his bike so they could steal it. Luckily some passers by came to the rescue and prevented the theft.

The kicker, though, was that the local police have been banned from chasing after the thieves, if they actually see the event. The reason - in case the chase leads to an accident. So, sounds like open season and, given their actions here, these guys would definitely fit the profile of possible suspects.

Honestly, if the idea of paying 2500 baht a night for holiday accommodation leads an individual directly to suspect criminally sourced funds, then that individual must be very unsuccessful in life.

It's about 60 quid.

1 minute ago, eddysmit said:

True, but only certain ones that tend to grow beards like in the pictures have access to another passport or use dual nationality.

Rubbish, loads of Brits - of all ethnicities - have beards these days.

4 hours ago, Dobredin Ghusputin said:

That's 3 brits and possibly a scot.

C_3pmHsVoAA4Hsm.jpg.bcf8702635e4dd7a948ca08aa92e7283.jpg

Scotland is still (For the time being anyway) part of the UK, so in the unlikely event that any of these "Hackney lads" have any Scottish connection they are still all "Brits". 

Just now, rwdrwdrwd said:

Rubbish, loads of Brits, of all ethnicities, have beards these days.

True, and many are of a certain following that likes to wear it grown that way, bet they're of the Muslim following.

6 minutes ago, eddysmit said:

True, and many are of a certain following that likes to wear it grown that way, bet they're of the Muslim following.

:saai: right you are then.

Honestly Samui was pretty sh*te when I lived there, can't imagine how depressing it must be now if this bleak and fearful outlook among expats there is as common as it seems to be reading this topic.

7 minutes ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

Honestly, if the idea of paying 2500 baht a night for holiday accommodation leads an individual directly to suspect criminally sourced funds, then that individual must be very unsuccessful in life.

It's about 60 quid.

They could have had a different room each for that.

4 hours ago, thaifoodruns said:

It's these kind of "tourist" that give the rest of us normal folks a bad name, it makes me sick

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

And unfortunately for you 'normal (British) folks', these guys are not alone in the Bad-Name-Giving Club. For good measure, you'll need to add :

- The British hooligans who regularly go about and act violently in other countries, to show how much they love football and respect their home country where the words 'fair play' were invented,

- The British retired bar soldiers (about 90% of the Pattaya retired British population) who get drunk together and then shout racist and Thai bashing comments for everyone to hear,

- The British percentage of the population who voted for Brexit, showing the rest of the world just how insular, xenophobic, unintelligent and narrow minded they can be.

- Margaret Thatcher.

Let me add that there are also MANY good people in Britain, a country that produced a great number of geniuses (even if many of them were actually Irish), a country where good education exists, a country where manners, intelligence, wit, compassion, honesty and open_mindedness also exist.

Unfortunately the people who possess these qualities don't seem to favor destinations like Phuket, Pattaya ... or even Thailand as a whole, and they don't spend hours screaming bloody murder in football stadiums.

How does TV know that they are British? just because 1 of them has a British passport doesn't make him or the rest of them British. My Thai wife has a British passport but she isn't British, and before any snowflake's are "triggered" deal with it.

Brigante7

Archived