Foreigner seen beating young child after dispute over 10-baht fee

snoop1130

1 hour ago, zaphod reborn said:

Compensation is completely irrelevant to the determination of culpability under the statute.  Otherwise, child slave labor would be legal.  Assigning the child to a work duty, other than farming, is strictly prohibited by the labor code, regardless of whether the work is compensated.  The child labor laws were enacted in response to the employment of staff's children by Nike and Adidas.  Following the enactment of this law, Nike and Adidas moved their footwear factories to Vietnam and Indonesia.

so my young daughter can't help out in her mums shop by stacking shelves or giving change to a customer?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rob13 said:

The guy in blue's body language says  he was looking for a fight when they entered. Must be on meth to act that aggressive to a skinny little kid. Hope he spends some time in the slammer getting a good fill of karma served to him.

Right - so when you punch me in the face we'll say you were looking for a fight and ignore the part about your wife having just being here being molested and insulted, right?

26 minutes ago, Broken Record said:

Alcohol.

No, it seems very very clear that the girls had some problem with this guy, and it seems to be very closely related to his phone because that was the final spark point - grab the phone and push him away.

<removed> Thai guy clearly was going through photos of the girls he had just taken while they were in the toilet when girls walked back in with help. He knew why they came back because he was hiding his phone as they walked back. Foreigner was rightfully pissed and he's taken the phone from a Thai guy who clearly is way older than 10.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Could it be that the kid stole the phone? Or the girl left the phone behind and he kept it? He saw the blue tshirt coming and pocketed it for sure in anticipation of a confrontation perhaps.

It looks to me like the boy has done something to the girls and he has come to sort it out but totally unnecessary to beat him like that even the way the westerner is standing is aggressive you could tell he was going to do something.Hope they get it sorted out.

My scenario has the young attendant sneaking pictures of the two girls when they had used the toilet earlier, the pics are on his phone. The guy in blue wanted the pictures that were on the phone. Of course, the earlier parts of the CCTV have had a week to disappear, along with the pictures on the phone. I could be wrong but why else would the blue guy be so upset to begin with? Drugs or sex ; not ten baht.

7 hours ago, fish monger said:

I thought Prayut put an end to charging for toilet use, three years ago...:sorry: I forgot where I was for a moment...

Yes, but the corruption, he says, may take a couple of years to completely eradicate.

1 hour ago, Stokakrishna said:

that Thai guy is not a child. <deleted> grown up. 18 or older

seems to me he pissed off somehow gf of the farang, so he kicked the <deleted> outta him. thats all

The story says he is a "Young Child" so one would assume the farang beat up a 5 or 6 yr old .

The attendant is not 10 and the dispute has nothing to do with a 10 baht usage fee. What it was really about

we will never know unless we get Mr. Blue shirts account. Now time to move along. :whistling:

Phuket Police hunt foreigner for attack on Patong toilet attendant

Shela Riva

1495023190_1-org.jpg

Police say they are hunting for the foreign man who struck the 20-year-old toilet attendant Abdulloh Saesaheh near Bangla Rd, patong, on May 3. Image: Tohee Seesa / Facebook

PHUKET: -- Patong Police say they are trying to track down a foreign man caught on CCTV assaulting a young Thai man while he was collecting money for entrance to a public toilet on Bangla Rd in the early hours of May 3.

Despite news reports claiming that the “boy” attacked was 10 years old, Patong Police today (May 17) confirmed the victim was 20-year-old Abdulloh Saesaheh.

Mr Abdulloh suffered blows to his left temple and an injury to his elbow, said Maj Gornpon Liangboonjinda of Patong Police.

“We are investigating the attack and trying to gain more information in order to find the man and the group of people from the CCTV,” said Maj Gornpon.

Maj Gornpon did not elaborate on when police began their investigations, or confirm whether a formal complaint had been filed with the Patong Police.

However, a video of the attack posted on Facebook by Mr Abdulloh’s father under then name “ Tohee Seesa” has since gone viral online, with more than 455,000 views over the past two weeks. The news has now made international headlines.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-hunt-foreigner-for-attack-on-patong-toilet-attendant-62191.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-05-18

8 minutes ago, BangkokNicky said:

Well gone by now ... Plus looks like a Australian on the cctv ..

Looks Australian, really?  Aussies are made up of people from every country on the planet so he could be from anywhere.  European in appearance could be from Europe also.  Not wearing footy shorts, singlet and thongs 

Story is fake. Police should be arresting the father for damaging the reputation of foreigners.

The phuket news reported the toilet attendant as 20 years old and the father posted the story. Looks like there are lots of other details missing or fake.

8 minutes ago, andrewfenn said:

Story is fake. Police should be arresting the father for damaging the reputation of foreigners.

The phuket news reported the toilet attendant as 20 years old and the father posted the story. Looks like there are lots of other details missing or fake.

So going by reports a 20 yr old thai male is a young child, explains a lot of things.

25 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

How do you know its an Aussie ??   More likely a Pommie <deleted> !

Whatever the nationality of this low life is, there is no excuse for the thugish behaviour that was exhibited. 

Funnily enough, just an hour after I made up the story about this guy taking pictures... it became real news and is being quoted after having been copied and reported! I saw it first in Coconuts not long after I got an anonymous question asking me 'how do you know?'. 

Take care, just because my story looked good - it could still be completely wrong. The involved parties seem to be out of the picture, just some third party... and nobody available for comment (the original Facebook post is no longer available...).

14 hours ago, Thechook said:

The story says he is a "Young Child" so one would assume the farang beat up a 5 or 6 yr old .

Yes - but also remember that Thai's baby their children until they're at least 30.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Patong Police today (May 17) confirmed the victim was 20-year-old Abdulloh Saesaheh

So now the pervert has been identified as something other than a 10 (or 5-6) year old, do the posters who were baying for blood now support the actions of the Russian who gave him a well deserved slap!

24 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

So now the pervert has been identified as something other than a 10 (or 5-6) year old, do the posters who were baying for blood now support the actions of the Russian who gave him a well deserved slap!

Tricky innit. I don't think that there was any real harm done - but if bodily harm is caused then I'd start to ask for justice. 

Reactions to anyone labelled 'pervert' can be extreme with no real fear of repercussions (though obviously 'teenage' 'smaller' 'weaker' person may gain extra status from the tag...).

Wouldn't it be easier just to shoot them all and then plant drugs on them?

Archived