Phuket Police charge British boyfriend for death of Sophie Anderson

Jonathan Fairfield

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/17/2017 at 9:09 PM, LivinginKata said:

Well ... so much for all the TV detectives declaring the truck driver was at fault.

To me it was an unfortunate road accident caused by the bike driver.

What did they used to say?     Speed kills

Being a Farang as a guest (ho ho ho) here must be hard work as you get blamed for everything, just another day in Paradise especial with the worlds no1 killing roads in action. PS forget Libya there is a war going on and ak47s kill most there. A driving license in UK you have to show you can drive and it takes months of work, here you get one in 20 minutes. Thank god in the UK, Thais have to retest and fail 2 or more times before getting let loose on the roads.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Thanks for the clip that doesn't work?

Wow, a blast from the past. The guy (was Vegan Cheetah, now Charles Marlowe) got involved in his own little drama and is trying to re-invent himself. The Vegan Cheetah stuff has gone. Shame really, it threw an interesting light on the vegan scene in Thailand - another little Farang subsect to add to the boiler room boys,  biker gangs, and all the others making money here in dubious ways.

20 hours ago, nausea said:

Wow, a blast from the past. The guy (was Vegan Cheetah, now Charles Marlowe) got involved in his own little drama and is trying to re-invent himself. The Vegan Cheetah stuff has gone. Shame really, it threw an interesting light on the vegan scene in Thailand - another little Farang subsect to add to the boiler room boys,  biker gangs, and all the others making money here in dubious ways.

I know about boiler rooms and stuff, but what are the vegans up too?

22 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I know about boiler rooms and stuff, but what are the vegans up too?

Check out the scores of YouTube posts by Sam the Vegan, Durian rider and others in CM. They even post all their little girlie fights and disputes on line.

Hilariously pathetic little people.

2 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Check out the scores of YouTube posts by Sam the Vegan, Durian rider and others in CM. They even post all their little girlie fights and disputes on line.

Hilariously pathetic little people.

Sounds like you're helping him to fill his pockets......

You're quite welcome to call me "pathetic" and "little".........as long as you pay.

16 hours ago, nausea said:

OK, the comparison's a bit unfair; just a crazy vegan subculture funding permanent holidays in Thailand with YouTube. 

So these supposedly moral paragons are getting paid from advertising revenue made on YouTube "vlogs" about Thailand, and the Immigration Dept. don't care.

I bet they don't show all the bacon sandwiches they consume...

:burp:

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:16 PM, KarenBravo said:

Sounds like you're helping him to fill his pockets......

You're quite welcome to call me "pathetic" and "little".........as long as you pay.

I'm not going to pretend I haven't quite often looked at YouTube clips thus minutely enriching the authors from (I presume) advertising revenue.  I do tend to occasional  look at new musical clips that attract my attention, have caught up on missed TV events and have even spent time watching with incredibleness as Russian drivers find new and spectacular ways to slaughter themselves on the roads.

However, most of what I know about the CM vegans was gleaned from threads on this forum where others have posted these clips. I'm sure even a highly principled poster like you followed the topic where that Australian dick raced his bike into traffic on a hill and incurred the wrath of the local plod.

The subject of this thread was apparently part of that group at one stage which is where the relevancy kicks in.

It's really not necessary to insert self into comments written about people in the news, Karen. 

30 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I'm not going to pretend I haven't quite often looked at YouTube clips thus minutely enriching the authors from (I presume) advertising revenue.  I do tend to occasional  look at new musical clips that attract my attention, have caught up on missed TV events and have even spent time watching with incredibleness as Russian drivers find new and spectacular ways to slaughter themselves on the roads.

However, most of what I know about the CM vegans was gleaned from threads on this forum where others have posted these clips. I'm sure even a highly principled poster like you followed the topic where that Australian dick raced his bike into traffic on a hill and incurred the wrath of the local plod.

The subject of this thread was apparently part of that group at one stage which is where the relevancy kicks in.

It's really not necessary to insert self into comments written about people in the news, Karen. 

Oh.........righto.

Archived