Trump calls special counsel Russia probe 'greatest witch hunt' in U.S. history

webfact

16 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

I wish Trump would get his stories straight. He tells us that he was told on three occasions that he is not under investigation, then claims there is a witch hunt against him.

That story is straight. He can still claim that the head of the FBI told him that he wasn't under investigation and that therefore any accusations are an orchestrated witch-hunt precisely because he wasn't under investigation.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump just admitted.... in front of television cameras... live....
that he did disclose classified info... 

'I didn't say Israel not even once... I didn't.
  I didn't.  not even once.

not even one time in my meeting.....'

[ with the Russians ]

he can't even think far enough ahead of his little puny mouth to know what he says obviously implies?????

or the b.s. is so thick that he just sees it as b.s. on top of b.s. and that it therefore doesn't imply anything because it's all b.s.????

is it now that bad?

did OBL win... in the end that we have gotten to this level?

and we are broke according to accrual accounting.

but we use cash.... that everyone allows us to just conjure up.

for how long ????? with a POTUS like this on top of it all?

That story is straight. He can still claim that the head of the FBI told him that he wasn't under investigation and that therefore any accusations are an orchestrated witch-hunt precisely because he wasn't under investigation.

I accept your point but he seems to be suggesting the witch hunt is being carried out by people who are supposedly not investigating him.

Brennan: Russia may have successfully recruited Trump campaign aides

The former CIA director also says the FBI probe into whether Russia meddled in the election is ‘well founded.’ (sub-title)

"Former CIA Director John Brennan said on Tuesday that he had concerns that Russian officials may have successfully recruited aides from Donald Trump’s campaign to help in the Kremlin’s efforts to influence last year’s presidential election."

"I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals," he told lawmakers."

"He said he believed the FBI’s investigation into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Moscow is “certainly well founded and needed to look into these issues.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/23/brennan-russia-tried-to-recruit-us-persons-to-influence-presidential-campaign-238719

Archived