Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

346 pages and a year into his Presidency.....Has Donald Trump been impeached yet???? Wake me up when he is....:saai:

Not only will he not be impeached, but the pure ridiculousness of the accusations guarantee that Trump's MAGA team will win a double term. I suppose there will come a time when the liberal globalist elite will say, Ok Ok we got a bit carried away, the Russian trolls costing our Hillary her election win seemed so real, sorry, now we will let Trump govern and we will respect democratic principles, but we are still a long way from this mature response from them.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Nate Silver’s 538 Just Exposed Trump’s Job Creation Boasts As Total Bullsh*t

http://verifiedpolitics.com/nate-silvers-538-just-exposed-trumps-job-creation-boasts-total-bullsht/

At some point folks are going to have to admit that economically the machine is purring nicely. When will it stop being Obama's policies? Never I suppose.

15 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

GDP increasing

And that means what?

Since Obama's recovery from the 2009 economic crash through 2016, the GDP has experienced positive growth rate and in five periods during Obama's term equaled or exceeded 4%. With Trump GDP continues an annual growth rate but not yet reaching the highest rates experienced under Obama.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth

So basically thus far you give Trump credit for (not yet) destroying the US economy.

15 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

When will it stop being Obama's policies?

Economy's are slow to react to policy. If things are still going nicely in 4 years Trump can claim some credit. But surely your with your understanding of things economic you already knew that.

5 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

346 pages and a year into his Presidency.....Has Donald Trump been impeached yet???? Wake me up when he is....:saai:

Tell us something we already don't know.

Dude, it's obvious if he is going to be impeached, that probably can't even begin to happen until after a wave election in 2018.

As I've said before in different words -- there could be proof of trump having kinky sex with a baby black Russian male kid (goat) and the current republican house still wouldn't impeach.  

Next ... 

5 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Not only will he not be impeached, but the pure ridiculousness of the accusations guarantee that Trump's MAGA team will win a double term. I suppose there will come a time when the liberal globalist elite will say, Ok Ok we got a bit carried away, the Russian trolls costing our Hillary her election win seemed so real, sorry, now we will let Trump govern and we will respect democratic principles, but we are still a long way from this mature response from them.

Unbelievable the DENIAL. The Russian trolls were real, and they're still at work. 

trump is not a person that deserves any respect by decent Americans.

His recent campaign for a known child molester is recent proof of that. 

trump has the office. Tragically. But opposition or not, that clown troll couldn't "govern" his way out of a paper bag. 

Edited by Jingthing

The most bigly liar.

This is simply unacceptable.

We cannot honor this behavior as being normal.

"I study liars. I’ve never seen one like President Trump.

He tells far more lies, and far more cruel ones, than ordinary people do."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/i-study-liars-ive-never-seen-one-like-president-trump/2017/12/07/4e529efe-da3f-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

Republican partisans are turning up the heat.  They're like cornered rats.  They're doing all sorts of crazy things - trying to discredit Mueller.  It's gonna get sustained uglier before we reach the light at the end of the tunnel.  

Looks like they have reason to turn up the heat. Mueller loses another guy

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/top-doj-official-demoted-amid-probe-contacts-with-trump-dossier-firm.html

7 hours ago, Jsinbkk said:

Looks like they have reason to turn up the heat. Mueller loses another guy

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/top-doj-official-demoted-amid-probe-contacts-with-trump-dossier-firm.html

Yeah, sure. Because they're guilty. DEFLECTION.

Rep. Schiff: Evidence Against Trump Campaign in Russia Probe Is “Pretty Damning”

Schiff also dismissed accusations from Republicans that special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation is biased, calling them part of “an effort to tear at the very idea that there is an objective truth.” The ultimate goal, he said, is “nothing short of discrediting Mueller, then discrediting the Justice Department, then discrediting the FBI, then discrediting the judiciary, should the judiciary convict some of the people that Mueller has charged or may charge in the future."

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/12/rep-adam-schiff-evidence-against-trump-campaign-in-russia-probe-is-pretty-damning.html

On 12/10/2017 at 10:07 AM, 248900_1469958220 said:

It is a platform thread for anti-trump supremacists to vent their anger.

It was already closed but 2 posters asked for it to be opened again. You can guess which two they are. 

It a joke now. 

55 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

It was already closed but 2 posters asked for it to be opened again. You can guess which two they are. 

It a joke now. 

It's only a joke if you are a Trump supporter who doesn't like to hear the truth.  Please stop following this thread.  We'd all appreciate that.

58 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

It a joke now. 

You can rest assured it was more than two and more than one were not anti-Trump posters.  

17 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Many people do not appear capable of understanding many Americans support the GOP and not Trump.

That's like saying right-wing Christians oppose grown men sexually assaulting 14-yr-olds, but then support men who do just that.   .....oh, I see now.  Both ClutchClark's missive and mine are true.   They must be a conflicted bunch.   I'm glad I'm not a Republican.   If so, I'd have to compromise my moral standards constantly.  Their motto is: Party loyalty over moral decency. Loyalty to Trump over doing what's right for the USA.

addendum: 'Party loyalty and person-worship over doing what's right.'   Hmmm, where have I heard that sort of logic before?   ....oh, that's right, a certain mustached angry man from Austria, about 75 yrs ago, took over a political party, and all hell broke loose for the ensuing 7 years.

Well, one good thing that came out of the 3rd Reich's domineering actions:   Germany, 20 years after the war, became a strong economic power.  Same for the other defeated war-mongering force:  Japan.   So, maybe right-wing biographers in the 22nd century will look back at the damage caused by Trumpsters, and conclude: "It was an awful administration, but at least the US went back to resume its role as world power in the 2040's."

Edited by boomerangutang

1 minute ago, boomerangutang said:

That's like saying right-wing Christians oppose grown men sexually assaulting 14-yr-olds, but then support men who do just that.   .....oh, I see now.  Both ClutchClark's missive and mine are true.   They must be a conflicted bunch.   I'm glad I'm not a Republican.   If so, I'd have to compromise my moral standards constantly.  Their motto is: Party loyalty over moral decency or doing what's right for the USA.

Perhaps thats how a rabidly insane liberal interprets what I have said but its nothing at all to do with what I actually said.

To those members outside the US, I would be glad to discuss this topic with you but the hyper-partisan Americans on this forum make it impossible to hold reasonable and unemotional discourse.

10 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Many people do not appear capable of understanding many Americans support the GOP and not Trump.

Not directed at you Craig.

100% agreed.  That BS with the Alabama senate race is an excellent example.  The Republicans just can't get themselves to vote for a Democratic candidate.  Even thought they know their candidate is a horrible choice!

Boggles my mind.  I went independent decades ago due to this.  The US drastically needs a political reset.

1 minute ago, ClutchClark said:

Perhaps thats how a rabidly insane liberal interprets what I have said but its nothing at all to do with what I actually said.

GOP approval ratings are in free-fall. Seems the trump/roy moore supporters are the only ones clinging to the their party loyalty.