Two men caught at Phuket Airport with fake passports have escaped from police custody

rooster59

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy with the beard and mustache does give an impression of a terrorist, no I am saying he is. Too many pictures of terrorists with beard and mustache , so over the years these kind of images stick in your mind.

I would feel uncomfortable if they are on my flight especially if I see them enter the toilet and didn't come out for a long time. (setting up something, winding the clock?)

On 2017/5/21 at 3:49 PM, Prbkk said:

Recall that 2 of the passengers of MH370 had passports acquired in Pattaya. Both Iranian but on Italian passports, IIRC. Unrelated to whatever happened to the plane but, together with the many other fake/stolen passport stories, sufficient to give Thailand "hub" status in the field.

I used to hear stories like that too, yes back. That you could procure a passport after a successful negotiation.

I thought Hong Kong was also another place to do this sort of thing. And they do make good ones too.

Today it appears to be more difficult job to fake with the photo that is embedded into the paper. Anyone knows if they could be done easily?

Archived