British/Thai actress who killed cop "drink driving and incoherent" after fleeing accident at Bangkok pub

webfact

British/Thai actress who killed cop "drink driving and incoherent" after fleeing accident at Bangkok pub

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- Well known British/Thai actress Anna Reese was thrown in the cells at Huay Kwang police station this morning after throwing a celebrity fit at a pub then fleeing the scene of an accident while allegedly drunk.

The 30 year old star had been contrite and apologetic even becoming a nun after she killed Suphanburi cop Napadol Wongbandit, 44, on the motorway in Prawet in 2015, reported Daily News.

She drove her Mercedes-Benz into his parked patrol car but said that she was not drunk at the time.

The matter was settled with money to the family.

Now in the early hours of this morning she is right back in the news again.

Huay Kwang police were called after Miss Reese - also known as Anna Hambawaris - started throwing things in a nightclub in Soi Wattanatham.

She left the pub in her BMW Z4 white sports and hit a Mitsubishi car belonging to another customer in the parking lot.

Staff reported it to the police who arrested her 500 meters away and took her to the station

Police said she was argumentative and incoherent. She tried to talk to the press and refused to calm down so she was put in the cells.

Huay Kwang police said she was tested for alcohol and was over the limit though they would not report by how much.

They said that no one has yet reported damage to their vehicle but that the BWM was damaged on the front right side.

The actress will be charged with drink driving and perhaps more when she is interviewed again after sobering up, said the cops.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-22

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Huay Kwang police said she was tested for alcohol and was over the limit though they would not report by how much'

We'll have to see how much money is forthcoming before that's disclosed.

She has clearly learnt nothing from her first ordeal. Not even decency prevailed to stop her drink driving again. She's an abhorrent oxygen thief who makes this world worse. 

16 minutes ago, webfact said:

The matter was settled with money to the family

i fail to understand this practice here; crimes are violations of the overall criminal code; they are violations of a society's rules; they are violations against all of us; dropping that case because the parties agreed on money ?!

8 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

'Huay Kwang police said she was tested for alcohol and was over the limit though they would not report by how much'

We'll have to see how much money is forthcoming before that's disclosed.

She has clearly learnt nothing from her first ordeal. Not even decency prevailed to stop her drink driving again. She's an abhorrent oxygen thief who makes this world worse. 

She could well be an alcoholic. That, in no way, excuses her behaviour or drink driving.

I think the funds for the lifestyle, cars etc. came from the farangs who married into the family (her father / stepfather etc.) rather than her very limited acting career.

Or possibly she has a rich protector who takes care of her.

Of course it's not nice to see someone with serious alcohol issues. She needs help ( in her own interests as well as the wider community). She's not going to get that help in a system in which all is forgiven and forgotten in exchange for cash and in which the FB/Soaps addicts will continue to grovel at the feet of these so-called hiso types, tugging the forelock as they kneel. Awful.

Perhaps if she had been thrown in jail for killing someone while driving drunk first time around, she would think twice about drink driving again.

I have no sympathy for those who can't hold their drink, but do so to excess and cause trouble for themselves, foreign or local.

22 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

i fail to understand this practice here; crimes are violations of the overall criminal code; they are violations of a society's rules; they are violations against all of us; dropping that case because the parties agreed on money ?!

Means Money rules supreme...

6 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Perhaps if she had been thrown in jail for killing someone while driving drunk first time around, she would think twice about drink driving again.

I have no sympathy for those who can't hold their drink, but do so to excess and cause trouble for themselves, foreign or local.

No, she paid the family off and did time in a temple so got a pass.

They'll be blaming the un-appeased spirit of the poor cop she killed next.

"matter was settled with money to the family."

This should not be allowed to happen,paying

money to get away with murder,if she had not

been stopped this time,could have happened

again,no remorse shown at all.

regards worgeordie

An actress....gosh what movies has she acted in since? And with those looks? Still an actress. Thank God more and more educated thais and also Asians are getting bored with these luk-kreungs. Only the upcpountry bumpkins still adore these luk-kreungs. The parentage of most of these luk-kreungs are really laughable in most cases.

52 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

Jesus. What a train wreck. This woman needs serious counselling.

And community service - example, every day for six months sweeping the streets, and without burberry shoes.

36 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Yes, and apart from her own blame in this, you can also blame the Thai (lack of) justice system for letting her walk away from killing a cop in the prior crash without any punishment whatsoever, if memory serves. She went to a temple, became a nun for a week or two, and apparently paid off the dead cop's family. That's "justice" here, and the authorities involved let her get away with it.

9 minutes ago, Canceraid said:

Thank God more and more educated thais and also Asians are getting bored with these luk-kreungs. Only the upcpountry bumpkins still adore these luk-kreungs.

Have you got your head up yer bum again?

It's the white-skinned, city dwelling, mall walking, lagorn watching, Yaris-driving, wannabe Bangkok hi-so that places these pale-faced and dysfunctional munters on a pedestal.

The dark-skinned, great unwashed "upcountry" adore their pickup truck, somtam plara sai poo and lao khao.

(the flat screen TV is in the pawn shop)

What is a celebrity fit?

She`s all ready got away with killing one person. Lock this disgusting skank up or place her in an institution because it`s not going to be long before she kills someone else, She is a ticking time bomb waiting to ignite.

No, she paid the family off and did time in a temple so got a pass.

They'll be blaming the un-appeased spirit of the poor cop she killed next.

Not likely to happen. The spirit possessed an Uncle or Aunt (could be wrong but Im sure it was a relative)
Of the deceased and expressed forgiveness.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Amazing how the cops here don;t give a rats about their own being killed, if it was in Oz, she would be behind bars, no licence and no vehicle, to add a huge fine, almost forget where I was for a minute.

The video also reminded me of my x Greek wanna be Princes wife who would break down and run to mummy and daddy's every time she didn't get her way, 18 years later and she still hasn't got a man in her life, wonder why, fewer suckers these days, ahhhh, we live and learn.

Even looks like her, EVIL !!!

20 minutes ago, Canceraid said:

An actress....gosh what movies has she acted in since? And with those looks? Still an actress. Thank God more and more educated thais and also Asians are getting bored with these luk-kreungs. Only the upcpountry bumpkins still adore these luk-kreungs. The parentage of most of these luk-kreungs are really laughable in most cases.

that has to be a racist statement in any language.I suppose next you be saying that chinese-thai's are more superior and the people living outside of Bangkok dont deserve to vote.

12 minutes ago, nikmar said:

Not likely to happen. The spirit possessed an Uncle or Aunt (could be wrong but Im sure it was a relative)
Of the deceased and expressed forgiveness.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Recent events in her benighted life would indicate that this was ultimately a false claim.

It's that bloody karma thingmabob.

3 minutes ago, humbug said:

that has to be a racist statement in any language.I suppose next you be saying that chinese-thai's are more superior and the people living outside of Bangkok dont deserve to vote.

He doesn't really have to say it does he?

Is there any reason why her nationality or race has anything to do with the alleged crime? It has zero value to the article, and again raises the issue of predominant racist remarks by so-called journalists, sensationalizing the subject matter for gratification.

Archived