End for Kodi users in sight

nbm47

1 minute ago, Hereinthailand said:

APK's are the future.

Ever considered that APK's connect to the same sources, and can encounter the same issues?

Only difference is that if there is an issue you can't apply a simple fix to an APK the way you do with an addon.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little odd, over the weekend wanted to watch some Motor Racing, went 1st to Made in Canada, nothing would come up at all on the Android Box running Android 6 and Kodi 16.2... ?  [will get around to putting on 17.3... but thought as most worked on 16.2 would maybe wait for Kodi 18]

Yet there appears to be No problem on my PC Windows 10 and Kodi 17.3 with Made in Canada....  has MIC stopped working on 16 ?  watch F1 no problem at all the week before.

51 minutes ago, ignis said:

Little odd, over the weekend wanted to watch some Motor Racing, went 1st to Made in Canada, nothing would come up at all on the Android Box running Android 6 and Kodi 16.2... ?  [will get around to putting on 17.3... but thought as most worked on 16.2 would maybe wait for Kodi 18]

Yet there appears to be No problem on my PC Windows 10 and Kodi 17.3 with Made in Canada....  has MIC stopped working on 16 ?  watch F1 no problem at all the week before.

MiC Live Sports Channels mostly work for me on Kodi 17.3.

None of the CBC Sports Channels work for me.

Have you tried the Motor Replays addon?

It's pretty good.

You can find it in the Ares repository.

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, ignis said:

Filmon is now paid, if you want it then pay for the version you want.

Not bad for Free,  just use your web browser +  NO need for a VPN

https://www.firstone.tv/Live/United-Kingdom

I already have a subscription and a working add on on my desktop.  I wanted to add it to my laptop, but maybe i will just watch it via my browser.

1 minute ago, stubuzz said:

I already have a subscription and a working add on on my desktop.  I wanted to add it to my laptop, but maybe i will just watch it via my browser.

The Filmon addon is still available from the NoobsandNerds (NaN) repo or you can enable the PVR Filmon in your Kodi PVR addons

Is anyone else seeing fewer HD sources for movie streams in the favourite and most popular addons?

Quite frustrating now because I know that they are out there as torrents.

On 8/11/2017 at 1:53 PM, Encid said:

Is anyone else seeing fewer HD sources for movie streams in the favourite and most popular addons?

Quite frustrating now because I know that they are out there as torrents.

Perhaps you need to update your addon list. Many of them ran for cover when tvaddons lost their lawsuit.

https://kodiapps.com/addons-chart

Team Kodi on 11th August launched a new Kodi 17.4 RC1 (Release Candidate One) with several issues being fixed that the users have encountered while using Kodi 17.3.

Kodi 17.4 RC1 isn’t the final version of the Kodi 17.4 because the team has let out these fixes to all of its users to test out whether the bugs faced in the previous version of Kodi are completely resolved or not.

Below is the list of fixes done on this Kodi 17.4 RC1 version.

• Potentially fix crashing on Windows due to an issue in Python
  • Potentially fix crashing on Windows when enabling zeroconf
  • Fix sporadic crash on Windows when installing or updating add-ons
  • Fix issue for users with reverse proxies attempting to forward websockets.
  • Fix possible issue if Linux distro uses system ffmpeg and cause black screen with 10-bit H.265
  • Properly throttle scraping music information online to prevent overloading the provider
  • Fix native keyboard on iOS 11
  • Fix potential crash on Android O loading App icons
  • Fix non showing Kodi banner on Android O
  • Fix potential crash on Android with certain keymaps
  • Fix wrong detection of VP6 and VP8 videocodec on Android
  • Update FFmpeg to 3.1.9
  • Set hard requirement to use FFmpeg 3.1.x only
  • Fix for Hangup when viewing recording and pressing next/previous
  • Fix merge scraped album type and label correctly with that derived from tags from music files

Check out some of the old ZEM sports sites as PTV Sports have "Sony Ten 2" Golf channel of which had the NZ Open last week and today they had the Indian Open on. Also make sure that you are running the latest version of Sports Devil

Check out some of the old ZEM sports sites as PTV Sports have "Sony Ten 2" Golf channel of which had the NZ Open last week and today they had the Indian Open on. Also make sure that you are running the latest version of Sports Devil
Where is the latest version of sportsdevil? I Think mine was from Fusion which i think is kaput now

The latest version of Sports Devil is 12 Aug 2017 (08/12/2017).

It can be found in the Colossus repository.

Alternatively you can install it from the Addons section of the Ares Wizard.

I see no reference to "Good Fellas" on my addon menu page:

Capture.JPG

The latest version of Sports Devil is 12 Aug 2017 (08/12/2017).

It can be found in the Colossus repository.

Alternatively you can install it from the Addons section of the Ares Wizard.

I see no reference to "Good Fellas" on my addon menu page:

Capture.JPG.748a79508f38a4506383d630c637c629.JPG
I've always found Sportsdevil unreliable, you find the event or channel and it doesn't work. For a channel i can understand but for a new event like PGA Champs its new for 1-4 days only so you'd think it would work but doesn't often.

• 1 month later...

Exodus Kodi Addon Removed Due to Copyright Complaint (plugin.video.exodus)

By TV ADDONS On 09/23/2017

exodus.jpg?w=640&ssl=1

Exodus has been removed from our site as the result of a complaint made by Bell, Rogers, Videotron and TVA in a recent lawsuit against our web site. Prior to June 12th, 2017, we had never received any form of DMCA or takedown notice mentioning the Exodus Kodi addon. As far as we know, development of the Exodus Kodi addon has ceased. Exodus was developed by different developers over its lifetime. We must warn that in using the Exodus Kodi addon you might be breaking the law, at least that’s what several big corporations are claiming.

There are no statistics available to us as to how many users actually used the Exodus addon for Kodi, although some sources claim it to be quite why. This addon appears to have been used to scrape a few dozen online sources. It appears that several new Kodi addons including the also blacklisted Covenant addon are based on Exodus code. Any addons that we find to be based on the Exodus code will be preemptively blacklisted. We have heard about recent claims that Exodus is still being maintained, we have no part in it and want nothing to do with it. For the record, we are not removing anything from users devices, we have simply removed traces of the addon from our web site and forums.

Read the fully story from tvaddons.co here.

Archived