British police says responding to serious incident at Manchester Arena

webfact

I am well aware how fundraisers work, that is everything that is left after all artists are paid, will go to the victims.

At the same time they play on the feelings of the general public with " see that artist has a good heart" lol

Seems a very cynical attitude to take!

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

The horror is so recent that its likely most of the money goes to the victims.

Nonetheless, it would be interesting to find out how much goes on 'necessary expenses'.

Hopefully they will publish how much was raised and who was paid what and who did what for free...

It was a fantastic thing to do at short notice, by such a sweet lass with fantastic charisma.

I hope Manchester honours her with the Freedom of the city, this not about Ariana Grande on some publicity stunt, this is a message to the killers, they will not win.

Ariana Grande the new Vera Lynne.

Hopefully they will publish how much was raised and who was paid what and who did what for free...

It was a fantastic thing to do at short notice, by such a sweet lass with fantastic charisma.

I hope Manchester honours her with the Freedom of the city, this not about Ariana Grande on some publicity stunt, this is a message to the killers, they will not win.

Ariana Grande the new Vera Lynne.

Indeed. One classy young girl.

Archived