2017/18 transfers

BangrakBob

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, petermik said:

Reports coming out Coutinho has agreed personal terms with Barca............what do you make of that Bob :sad:

I smell a report of illegal approach....outrage from Liverpool fans and lots of laughter in Sussex. :post-4641-1156694572:

17 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Picturing Bob going mental...

City offer to buy Naby Keïta and loan him back to RB Leipzig

hahaha I think that is another made up story. 

If he goes anywhere it's Liverpool, but that is proving rather difficult due to one Sporting Director's ego, although might be helped by his public slur yesterday.

Just now, petermik said:

U hope.............watch this space :thumbsup:

no smoke without fire petermik, and i'm a firm believer in letting players go if they want to go.

Mo Salah may have been lined up as replacement in the front 3 with Coutinho moving deeper in the middle at the end of last season. Keita could be that man to fill those shoes. 

Aside acquiring Keita and VVD from the transfer budget, as fans we'd want to see the 120M+ from Coutinho's sale go straight back in this window. 

Potentially we could miss 1 of those targets, lose Coutinho and start the season with no new attacking options. I'd be <deleted> livid. 

On 7/26/2017 at 5:11 PM, petermik said:

Reports coming out Coutinho has agreed personal terms with Barca............what do you make of that Bob :sad:

Now Couts is linked with 90m bid from Man U....after revealing a tattoo of their club badge!

DFw71SZXYAQmiKa.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

2 days to prove just how ridiculous this wind has been.

Rumours of vardy 40m to Everton are now the norm. Llorente to Chelsea max 20m is semi understandible but vardy 40m 30 years old is unbelievable.

Only unbelieveable if you want to believe everything you read."Journalists" have to fill space.believe it when its on the clubs website

• 4 months later...

Archived