2017/18 transfers

BangrakBob

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

He actually signed for us in 2012 and went back to Nigeria with the intent to join our Academy on his 18th birthday. He then joined our Academy in 2014 when he was 18. Whether you want to call it he "came through" or was "fine tuned" at our Academy matters not one jot. He joined our Academy and we have made a bucket full of cash from him. Nice bit of business.

From BB :  ONE player in their first 11 from their academy, Kane.

So you bought him and joined your academy at 18 and he is one that BB always put's as coming through the Academy and playing for the first team, when i use the same criteria for Rose who we bought at 16  and Walker at 18/19 you found it amusing ,  seems you want it both way's, so which one is it ?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Some posts removed. I'm getting a tad tired of the name calling recently on here. I let the majority go as "banter" but some of it is now getting tiresome. Please refrain from name calling or warnings may have to be issued.

Can't you also remove post's from Poster's who continually post and show they haven't got a clue about football ? 

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

So you bought him and joined your academy at 18 and he is one that BB always put's as coming through the Academy and playing for the first team, when i use the same criteria for Rose who we bought at 16  and Walker at 18/19 you found it amusing ,  seems you want it both way's, so which one is it ?

TBH I don't know if we bought him or if he came for free but he signed for us at 16. I'm not all heated up about Alfie, I just thought it funny when you lot go on and on and on and on and on and on about your youth and it turns out you ain't hardly got any

Just now, mrbojangles said:

How many of your posts do you want me to remove Alfie :laugh:

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

How many of your posts do you want me to remove Alfie :laugh:

Well quite  a few of yours will be gone,   what was it "Can't rush 5 and 6yr olds  through the academy " :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Well quite  a few of yours will be gone,   what was it "Can't rush 5 and 6yr olds  through the academy " :biggrin:

What, do you think you can? Seen you post that a few times and TBH don't know what you are on about. Our academy starts at 5 or 6 year olds. I think Spurs are 7 or 8. What's your point?

11 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

TBH I don't know if we bought him or if he came for free but he signed for us at 16. I'm not all heated up about Alfie, I just thought it funny when you lot go on and on and on and on and on and on about your youth and it turns out you ain't hardly got any

Well just 2 at the moment with a value of 100m + but thats 100m more than any in your first team !!!

5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

What, do you think you can? Seen you post that a few times and TBH don't know what you are on about. Our academy starts at 5 or 6 year olds. I think Spurs are 7 or 8. What's your point?

The funny bit is the bit about "can't rush "  :biggrin:

4 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Some posts removed. I'm getting a tad tired of the name calling recently on here. I let the majority go as "banter" but some of it is now getting tiresome. Please refrain from name calling or warnings may have to be issued.

I run passive aggressive avoidance sessions if anyone is feeling it might benefit them.

Respect each other's views and take the piss out of their respective teams.

Its just a shame we lost all of our Arsenal fans really.

7 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Seems Citeh are going to ramp it up hugely this summer.

They needed to as well.

Not unhappy about this as I want to see the best players in the world playing in the Premiership.

12 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I run passive aggressive avoidance sessions if anyone is feeling it might benefit them.

Respect each other's views and take the piss out of their respective teams.

Its just a shame we lost all of our Arsenal fans really.

Well said sir!

33 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Do you have any links for where I can watch it?

If you are in the Middle East Bob, beIN Sports MENA 7HD & 13HD are advertising tomorrow's game v Costa Rica. K/O 6PM Thai time.  Ejaria and Ojo could also be playing.

11 minutes ago, wilai said:

If you are in the Middle East Bob, beIN Sports MENA 7HD & 13HD are advertising tomorrow's game v Costa Rica. K/O 6PM Thai time.  Ejaria and Ojo could also be playing.

I am. I was looking through last week and couldn't find it, I assumed they didn't have the rights. That's great cheers mate. Thirsty for footy already. 

^ Enjoy it...more difficult to get in Thailand as I'm relying on various Eurosports channels (if I can avoid the bloody Tennis/cycling)! Joined the ICC (cricket) fantasy league and got the Lions tour to keep me 'enthralled' until Pre Season friendlies start on July 19th. Have thought of going to HK but as we're playing Palace and Leicester/WBA, I think I'll swerve it!

I'm a West Ham fan and chuffed to be getting Zabaleta on a free. He is just the sort of Pro we have been seriously lacking and can teach our younguns a thing or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

10 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I'm a West Ham fan and chuffed to be getting Zabaleta on a free. He is just the sort of Pro we have been seriously lacking and can teach our younguns a thing or two.

Yes great deal that.

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Yeah, you'll be very happy with Zabba. Love him to bits and wish him all the best in the world. Proper work horse, never ducks a challenge and a true pro. He'll get a huge welcome when he comes back to the Etihad.

Yeah, you'll be very happy with Zabba. Love him to bits and wish him all the best in the world. Proper work horse, never ducks a challenge and a true pro. He'll get a huge welcome when he comes back to the Etihad.

Yes for me he epitomises everything a fan wants to see. Leads by example. I can see why City want someone younger to move things on but he is more than capable of holding a place on our side.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

20 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Yes for me he epitomises everything a fan wants to see. Leads by example. I can see why City want someone younger to move things on but he is more than capable of holding a place on our side.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

He even comes with his own song (needs a bit of polishing up)

Ohh… Pablo Zabaleta, he is the f*cking man!
He is an Argentinian, he’s harder than Jaap Stam!

He plays in blue and white claret for Pellegrini’s the Hammers men!
And when we win the league, we’ll sing this song again!

Archived