2017/18 transfers

BangrakBob

On 5/28/2017 at 8:21 PM, RonniePickering22 said:

Seems Citeh are going to ramp it up hugely this summer.

They needed to as well.

Not unhappy about this as I want to see the best players in the world playing in the Premiership.

Yeah, Kyle Walker. And over Zabaletta at that. Another enormous clanger. Apparently there is some dissent in the hierarchy, some of whom want Hart back.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, champers said:

Yeah, Kyle Walker. And over Zabaletta at that. Another enormous clanger. Apparently there is some dissent in the hierarchy, some of whom want Hart back.

Hart ain't coming back. You can bet the Tuscany villa on that.

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

He said a farewell to the Torino fans. Not that means he's coming back to City of course.

Hilly has said he will take a look at him if he wants to come along for for a trial,that,s a marvelous gesture from a Red,s fan :thumbsup:

53 minutes ago, petermik said:

Hilly has said he will take a look at him if he wants to come along for for a trial,that,s a marvelous gesture from a Red,s fan :thumbsup:

I would think Hart has higher aspirations eh peter. Maybe if Rochdale get promoted next year :smile:

22 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I would think Hart has higher aspirations eh peter. Maybe if Rochdale get promoted next year :smile:

what he wants and what he gets may be worlds apart :clap2:

On 5/28/2017 at 8:21 PM, RonniePickering22 said:

Seems Citeh are going to ramp it up hugely this summer.

They needed to as well.

Not unhappy about this as I want to see the best players in the world playing in the Premiership.

They'd better get a move on. CAS have just screwed Atletico and City may be next to get an embargo after allegedly picking up a 15 year old Argentinian kid. Case to be heard in early July.

34 minutes ago, wilai said:

They'd better get a move on. CAS have just screwed Atletico and City may be next to get an embargo after allegedly picking up a 15 year old Argentinian kid. Case to be heard in early July.

I guess that scuppers United's Griezman plans ?

33 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Lock up your fullbacks,  they're next!

Screenshot_2017-06-01-20-58-41.png

Sounds like Pep was doing deals a few months back.

that does seem like an insane amount of money for a full back nevermind a keeper who I'd never heard of a week ago 

VVD next ?

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I guess that scuppers United's Griezman plans ?

Spot on Bob,I got a call yesterday from Nicky Butt asking about my fitness.........think I,ll sleep on it before replying :thumbsup:

City are preparing to intensify their long-standing interest in Paris Saint-Germain right-back, Serge Aurier...in recent days, Man City have stepped up their interest in the 24-year-old. The number one target remains Kyle Walker of Tottenham, but Daniel Levy is not making negotiations straightforward, demanding around £50 million for the England international.

Caballero..Fernando. .Mangala. .rumoured to go to the Geordies.

Nasri to Turkey. Bony to china. Nolito to celta vigo. Denayer to be sold. Patrick Roberts to Celtic. Hart to Roma (or Arsenal). Mooy to Huddersfield.

City rumoured to spend £35 million on Lemar was a key performer for Monaco.

contracts of Pablo Zabaleta, Jesus Navas, Gael Clichy, Bacary Sagna and Willy Caballero to expire.With Yaya Toure agreeing a one-year contract extension on more modest terms, City have already reduced their wage bill by a staggering £500,000-a-week.

Delph to a midland team.

City have already recouped £12million by selling Enes Unal to Villarreal, while striker Kelechi Iheanacho is a £20million target for West Ham.

Busy at City

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Caballero..Fernando. .Mangala. .rumoured to go to the Geordies.

Nasri to Turkey. Bony to china. Nolito to celta vigo. Denayer to be sold. Patrick Roberts to Celtic. Hart to Roma (or Arsenal). Mooy to Huddersfield.

City rumoured to spend £35 million on Lemar was a key performer for Monaco.

contracts of Pablo Zabaleta, Jesus Navas, Gael Clichy, Bacary Sagna and Willy Caballero to expire.With Yaya Toure agreeing a one-year contract extension on more modest terms, City have already reduced their wage bill by a staggering £500,000-a-week.

Delph to a midland team.

City have already recouped £12million by selling Enes Unal to Villarreal, while striker Kelechi Iheanacho is a £20million target for West Ham.

Busy at City

Read the title of the thread, it ses Transfer's, not every rumour going ! can a Mod delete everything off topic please.

6 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

For some reason I'm reminded of Man Yoo raiding Southampton and how that turned out. :biggrin:

Well Liverpool have bought 4 players from the Saints of late and this was potentially a 5th :whistling:

I only saw him play against us and he looked good. Those sort of fees seem mental, and I'm sure we could find a solid defender for a lot less. 

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm pretty convinced as well but I need to see it from City before i allow myself to have a celebratory cup of tea and take my whippets for a walk.

Liverpool Echo now saying Moxley is talking shiiiite...:biggrin:

13 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Well Liverpool have bought 4 players from the Saints of late and this was potentially a 5th :whistling:

I only saw him play against us and he looked good. Those sort of fees seem mental, and I'm sure we could find a solid defender for a lot less. 

Especially when they could have Walker for 50m quid. :licklips:

14 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

it seems to have gone through the roof since the new TV deal. isn't that long ago that spurs signed toby alderweireld for what, £11m? now it's £40m or £50m for relatively inexperienced but promising centre backs like bailly and van dijk.

Archived