2017/18 transfers

BangrakBob

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, StevieH said:

think it's a pretty good investment to be honest. they'll have him for 10 years or more. he's really good.

3rd most expensive keeper in history and was back up at Sunderland 12 months ago. 

Not denying he is good, I had him in FF all season, it's just the money being thrown around is mental.

10 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

3rd most expensive keeper in history and was back up at Sunderland 12 months ago. 

Not denying he is good, I had him in FF all season, it's just the money being thrown around is mental.

oh the money is mental alright. £30m is the new £15m thanks to the TV cash. 

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

That's madness...the price that is

Oh I dunno...30m doesn't seem too bad when you remember Spurs paid the same for Sissoko....and Pickford is a better midfield player!:smile:

Just now, wilai said:

Oh I dunno...30m doesn't seem too bad when you remember Spurs paid the same for Sissoko....and Pickford is a better midfield player!:smile:

Alarmingly the whole world and his dog knew Sissoko wasn't worth 30 quid, I hope to see more of the same from Spurs this summer. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, wilai said:

united paying what they did for martial isn't that different from the pickford one?

Don't shoot the messenger lads :smile:

Liverpool target says Man City would be his preference as he wants to play for a 'very big club'

Liverpool target Naby Keita has said he is aiming to play “for one of the very big clubs” … like Barcelona, Real Madrid or Manchester City .

The Merseyside club have the Red Bull Leipzig midfielder in their sights in a potential £50million deal, after he made a big impact in the Bundesliga last season.

Liverpool have been told that they have no chance of signing Keita this summer, with the German club keen to take another crack at Bayern Munich next season.

But there is a clause in his contract which would allow him to go for the asking price next year.

The 22-year-old Guinea international has indicated that he has his sights set on the top, saying: “I love Leipzig, and I will never forget this city.

“I hope, however, that I have the level in two, three years and could play for one of the very big clubs. “This includes Barcelona, but it also includes Real Madrid or Manchester City.”

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-news-liverpool-13251949

34 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Don't shoot the messenger lads :smile:

Liverpool target says Man City would be his preference as he wants to play for a 'very big club'

Liverpool target Naby Keita has said he is aiming to play “for one of the very big clubs” … like Barcelona, Real Madrid or Manchester City .

The Merseyside club have the Red Bull Leipzig midfielder in their sights in a potential £50million deal, after he made a big impact in the Bundesliga last season.

Liverpool have been told that they have no chance of signing Keita this summer, with the German club keen to take another crack at Bayern Munich next season.

But there is a clause in his contract which would allow him to go for the asking price next year.

The 22-year-old Guinea international has indicated that he has his sights set on the top, saying: “I love Leipzig, and I will never forget this city.

“I hope, however, that I have the level in two, three years and could play for one of the very big clubs. “This includes Barcelona, but it also includes Real Madrid or Manchester City.”

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-news-liverpool-13251949

This is an old quote from 2016 

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Only saw it in the MEN headlines today Bob

Yeah they've cut previous quotes to fuel his latest quote about the city of Leipzig. 

Journalism is just about clicks these days. They barely proof anymore ?

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

This is an old quote from 2016 

Has the same agent as Mane, and is good pals with him as well so preferences may well have changed since then?  

We have little chance of getting him next year for 48m when Barca/RM will be in for him. Our best option is to pay over the odds now:saai: ,.........(Wilai fits a Turbo-charger to the rented BMW!:whistling:)

Archived